Post-Game Talk: GM 78: Canucks def. Kings - 2-1 (MOD Warning Post #13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

large.png
vs.
large.png

WHEN: Saturday, April 5th, 7:00PM PDT
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
TV: CBC
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Alexandre Burrows
Chris Higgins - Ryan Kesler - Nicklas Jensen
David Booth - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Shawn Matthias - Jannik Hansen

Dan Hamhuis - Jason Garrison
Alexander Edler - Kevin Bieksa
Ryan Stanton - Yannick Weber

Eddie Lack

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Wow, besides Santorelli the team is actually completely healthy. It looks so weird seeing Matthias center the 4th line and Hansen on the 4th line as well. It looks weird seeing both Sedins together along with Kesler centering his own line. Everyone is there.

EDIT: Tanev is missing on defense as well. Still, nice looking lineup.

Numbers

Sep 26, 2011
Canucks recalled Corrado, so it looks like Bieksa will be out.....

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
over/under on Stanton putting a goal into his own net tonight?

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Centre depth is pretty good with Santorelli, Horvat, Shinkaruk, Henrik, Kesler, Matthias, Gaunce, and Richardson.

We have some great wingers also like Dane Fox, but we need more wingers now.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 54s

“Eddie Lack starts tonight.” - Torts

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Of course we get healthy when we need to lose...lol.

I'll be pissed if we win here. We're ****ing out of it, can we get a good pick please? The team needs an impact player at the draft more than a few meaningless regular season wins. Every team we're competing against is playing tonight as well.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Of course we get healthy when we need to lose...lol.

I'll be pissed if we win here. We're ****ing out of it, can we get a good pick please? The team needs an impact player at the draft more than a few meaningless regular season wins. Every team we're competing against is playing tonight as well.

This. So frustrating. I'd love nothing more than to see us beat the Kings handily with this not too shabby looking healthy lineup but the high pick is more meaningful.

A high scoring, yet competitive, loss would be perfect. I'd like to see the Sedins put some points on the board so that maybe they both have a hope of reaching 50 points by season's end (ugh).

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
This. So frustrating. I'd love nothing more than to see us beat the Kings handily with this not too shabby looking healthy lineup but the high pick is more meaningful.

A high scoring, yet competitive, loss would be perfect. I'd like to see the Sedins put some points on the board so that maybe they both have a hope of reaching 50 points by season's end (ugh).

I had to check to make sure you were right on that one.

****ing. Wow.

Pretty easily the worst players this year given their expectations. Those numbers are half of what they put up in their last full season just two years ago with virtually the same personnel.

They simply must be better next year.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Just a reminder. Please keep the Tank/Anti-tank talk in the Tank/Anti-tank thread and discuss the game itself here. Any posts about it will be deleted. Thanks guys and girls.

Last edited:

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
Markstrom is gonna get killed out there and he could lose his confidence after not playing for so long
i wouldnt expect him to start until EDM or CGY
Might as well die hard trying than getting blown out....(whether that could happen with Lack, who knows)

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 25s

After Hours: David Booth. Hockeyville winner (Sylvan Lake, AB or Halifax, NS) announced in pregame so no Hotstove.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Because riding players until they collapse has been such a successful strategy for us this season.

Eddie's played 39 games. And just had 3 days off. I wouldn't exactly call that riding til he collapses. Wait til a back to back now that we're out and if Torts plays him for both, then I'll agree more that he's being ridden into the ground

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
I would rather have the 30th pick than lose to these ********* again. My hate is unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad