GDT: Gm 77 Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 4/3/14 | 730P ET | NESN+ TSN RDS2 | 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
The game is on NESN Plus. You can find channel listings HERE

As seen inside the ACC....
pkvk4vN.jpg

Bruins Projected Lineup
*No AM skate. The lineup came to me in a dream.
siPjnqX.png

KZIPOaM.jpg

Leafs Projected Lineup
paC8qLS.jpg

Let's be honest. Like it matters?

:bruins

DzeCA7c.png

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: This GDT is brought to you by the OSHA sign in my bathroom. Safety first.
Disclaimer 2: I did this GDT in the bathroom. Or maybe I didn't. I'll never tell....

Last edited:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Great GDT as always. I'm hoping for a truculent, pugnacious slobberknocker of a game.

2685876_o.gif

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Funny GDT SoM

Although they're not mathematically out yet, I feel for some Leaf fans. (not the jerks)

That said, I want the B's to bring their "A" game and win big tonight! .................Go :bruins's Go

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Love the GDT theme. LOVE IT!
great job, from a Retired GDT maker to the Current King of GDT = Bravo good sir

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Love the GDT theme. LOVE IT!
great job, from a Retired GDT maker to the Current King of GDT = Bravo good sir

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
For the love of god sit Chara.
IF he plays tonight I don't want to see him for a week, seriously.

If he goes on the Minny/Jets trip I'll be pissed off.

I'd sit Bergy tonight.

I'd sit Krejci against the Flyers, play Yeti with Lucic and Iggy.

Call up Koko and bring him on the Minny/Jets trip.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
IF he plays tonight I don't want to see him for a week, seriously.

If he goes on the Minny/Jets trip I'll be pissed off.

I'd sit Bergy tonight.

I'd sit Krejci against the Flyers, play Yeti with Lucic and Iggy.

Call up Koko and bring him on the Minny/Jets trip.

Agreed, guys need to sit especially Chara, and I need to see Koko, I hope I am right about the kid, I just hope he is not the second coming of Kvartalnov, as I hyped that guy up too.

Bergeron needs to sit he is banged up, and keeping Krejci away from the Flyers is a good idea as well.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
NESN Plus...**** you John Henry.

AMEN. At least I'm lucky enough that I get NESN+ in HD - a few years back, I didn't have it in HD and had to watch the squinched up version. Not sure how many rogue cable systems in NE still have NESN but no NESN+ at all, but I'd be furious if that were my case.

I'm an avid non-baseball fan. I'd rather watch curling or paint drying. That said, playing devil's advocate, Sox fans want to see the new guys, and it's an away game, so you can't tell them to spend the $10 to buy bleacher seats. Mathematically, their game counts, and our game kinda doesn't, unless you think Pittsburgh can run nearly perfect and we can run nearly perfectly bad. Or, unless you care about the Presidents' Trophy. And we don't care about the trophy....Because It's The Cup (TM)(R).

Of course, Toronto-Boston rivalry, Original Six hockey...so many reasons that I'm ignoring the Sox tonight and tuning in. :hockey: :hockey: :hockey:

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
Agreed, guys need to sit especially Chara, and I need to see Koko, I hope I am right about the kid, I just hope he is not the second coming of Kvartalnov, as I hyped that guy up too.

Bergeron needs to sit he is banged up, and keeping Krejci away from the Flyers is a good idea as well.
Kvartalnov was awesome, for 4 months. LOL! That Oates/Juneau/Kvartalnov line was unstoppable for awhile.

It's funny, I owned both Oates and Juneau's sweaters before tat season started. Kvartalnov was so hot to start the season, I came REALLY close to getting his as well. Best non sweater purchase in my life.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Kvartalnov was awesome, for 4 months. LOL! That Oates/Juneau/Kvartalnov line was unstoppable for awhile.

It's funny, I owned both Oates and Juneau's sweaters before tat season started. Kvartalnov was so hot to start the season, I came REALLY close to getting his as well. Best non sweater purchase in my life.

He was great back in the early 90s and then what happened, I can't remember for the life of me, did he just leave or did something happen that i can not remember, such as sent to Providence and he didn't want to go so he defected?

No Russian will ever be as great as Rosie Ruzicka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad