GDT: GM 64 | Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Tuesday, March 5th | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

WHEN: March 5th, 7:30PM PST
WHERE: Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, CA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up: (TBD)

Höglander-Pettersson-Suter
Mikheyev-Miller-Boeser
Podkolzin-Lindholm-Garland
Di Giuseppe-Blueger-Lafferty

Hughes-Juulsen
Cole-Friedman
Zadorov-Hronek

Demko

Kings Line-Up: (TBD)

Turcotte-Kopitar-Byfield
Moore-Danault-Fiala
Laferriere-Dubois-Anderson-Dolan
Lewis-Lizotte-Kaliyev

Moverare-Doughty
Gavrikov-Roy
Englund-Spence

Talbot

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
LA is finding their grove. 7-3 in their past 10 games.

The Canucks need to get their head of out their ass because LA, Edmonton and Vegas have games in hand. LA is probably not going to catch up to them, but Edmonton could make a run here with a soft schedule.

Would hate to drop down into the #2 spot and draw LA/Vegas in R1.

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
They still look tired and too many distractions right now with the trade deadline looming. I think they'll lose the next two but then play better after Friday.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
LA is finding their grove. 7-3 in their past 10 games.

The Canucks need to get their head of out their ass because LA, Edmonton and Vegas have games in hand. LA is probably not going to catch up to them, but Edmonton could make a run here with a soft schedule.

Would hate to drop down into the #2 spot and draw LA/Vegas in R1.

LA bouncing back is kind of why I’m assuming the Canucks will be fine. Everyone was writing them off after a bad few weeks despite being awesome to start the year, and now they look good again. Just sucks the team didn’t play them 6 weeks ago

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
What a bonus it is having your AHL farm team in the same time zone!. But just to add to the advantage, both teams were 40 minutes apart in SoCal this week.

Makes exchanging players and injury call-ups as simple as a cab ride and a new hotel room. I guess Podkolzin is back on a line with Garland and Lindholm?

He had a strong game in limited minutes. Really hope the Canucks aren't showcasing him for a trade, for the likes of Jake Guentzel. Would be a big mistake imo.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Seeing Tocchet wear a backpack is so funny to me. He looks like he’s ready to take his son to the zoo or something

And how the hell is this guy almost 60

He's got snacks in there for Garland and Hoglander in-case they get hungry on the zoo's train.

I am also amused by this picture. To answer your question, he's divorced with one adult child. Dude literally does nothing but eat, sleep, and hockey. While hockey usually ages guys considerably, he's turned his entire life into hockey. There is no more stress because there's nothing else but this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad