GDT: Gm 56 Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues | 2/6/14 | 8P ET | NESN (HD) | 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
7PZEs6o.png

Boston Bruins: 36-16-3, 75 pts; 1st in Atlantic, 2nd in East
St. Louis Blues: 37-12-6, 80 pts; 2nd in Central, 3rd in West

GFHZWIk.jpg

Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri
LiPJN0I.jpg

LnE4aqG.png

hTAhGMH.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
Too bad we won't be seeing SOB.

Blues had a rough game yesterday against Ottawa. Hopefully they're still banged up and a little gassed tomorrow. Go Bruins!

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Too bad we won't be seeing SOB.

Blues had a rough game yesterday against Ottawa. Hopefully they're still banged up and a little gassed tomorrow. Go Bruins!

Yeah, I saw today who leads the NHL in FOW %.

A former Bruin, a Bruin and another former Bruin lead the league. :)

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Wow, that defense...

Before

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Ference - McQuaid

After

Bartkowski - Boychuk
Miller - Hamilton
Krug - Warsofsky

That escalated quickly!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The D is looking a little inexperienced to say the least, Chara has double the games + of what all the defense from tomorrow will have. Good ol Johnny Rocket is the seasoned vet out there tomorrow, give him an "A" for taking care of all the kids.:laugh:

Games played

Miller - 22
Hamilton - 81
Bartkowski - 60
Boychuk - 297
Krug - 58
Warsofsky - 4

Total - 449

Chara - 1109
Seidenberg - 615

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
The D is looking a little inexperienced to say the least, Chara has double the games + of what all the defense from tomorrow will have. Good ol Johnny Rocket is the seasoned vet out there tomorrow, give him an "A" for taking care of all the kids.:laugh:

His nickname for the game is the Baby Sitter

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
His nickname for the game is the Baby Sitter

It goes to show us Bruins fans that when Chara is gone this D is going to be thin, I just hope that Hamilton grows into a true #1 within the next few years.

Chara is 37 in March and Lidstrom was basically 43 when he retired.
Chara has 5 years max, and when he is gone that is a massive void to be filled.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Taking 1 point out of this game would be great, remember the last time Z and Seids were both out in Ottawa.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Last game at the Garden was, for my money the best game I have watched all season. Two teams playing physically, clean and entertaining as all get out. Let's see another like it tomorrow....and 2pts.....Z or no Z:)

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I loved our first game together, was probably my favorite game of the season.
Should be real interesting with Johnny B being our only veteren D. Can you imagine if he had of hurt himself with all those hits last night?
Regardless of what happens this is actually kind of brilliant that we get to see how are young guys handle bigger minutes and competition. Will be very telling for Chia about what his needs are and who is expendible.

Furry89

Nov 17, 2013
I absolutely love this Blues team they're my team out West. It is going to be tough for the Bruins young D core to deal with the heavy forecheck the Blues will bring. They play a fast, heavy game and the Bruins need to counter it will quick passes and getting pucks out off the glass. Should be a great game, can't wait.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Bartkowski - Boychuk
Miller - Hamilton
Krug - Warsofsky

I'd switch Miller with Krug.

Hell yes. Who came up with the idea of "let's put the tiny guys out there together"? Maybe the thought of Miller & Warsofsky's inexperience was just too terrifying. But doesn't someone have to play "stay at home" defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad