GDT: Gm 53 Montréal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins | 1/30/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US RDS | 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Johnson was good today as well, btw. Really didn't like his preseason, or his wraparound goals. Proving himself lately, though.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
:laugh:

You're something else tonight my man

I have to read some **** for work tomorrow and as soon as I stop trolling (err, posting) I have to do it and don't want to:)

in all seriousness- I think Boston would beat Montreal in the playoffs but it is a bad matchup- they are fast, have very good goal tending, and if Markov actually stays in one piece they are pretty good on the PP.

And I would not trade Lucic as he falls under the family dog category

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I have to read some **** for work tomorrow and as soon as I stop trolling (err, posting) I have to do it and don't want to:)

in all seriousness- I think Boston would beat Montreal in the playoffs but it is a bad matchup- they are fast, have very good goal tending, and if Markov actually stays in one piece they are pretty good on the PP.

Price is good in the playoffs?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Dan-O I think the tables have turned.

It is opposite from my younger days, when the B's would hang with the Habs in the regular season only to get outclassed on the playoffs.

Now. I don't worry about them in the playoffs because the B's find an extra gear.

The Habs aren't nearly this good and the B's aren't close to this bad.

One meaningless regular season game.

Bruins been feeling very good about themselves, Montreal been struggling- they are all drafted from the same place, so 'on any given Thursday...' Boston didn't match the Habs intensity early and it cost them.

Montreal is not chopped liver and they wanted it bad- and they got it

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Can the Leafs ever win a game without Bernier saving their ***** and the opposing goalie letting in every 5 shots?

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY

Some of my favorite HF moments are when you channel the thoughts and fears of Joe Bruin fan. Its brilliant because some get it and some dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad