GDT: Gm 53 Montréal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins | 1/30/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US RDS | 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

PxwE2nh.png

4yCgiHN.jpg

xEs5nzS.jpg

dc3y6yn.png

1chP5wj.png

NcgRKyc.jpg

i2PsnQn.jpg

gx9gBjI.jpg

For a more current musical ditty,
sing along with me to the tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It"

If you know the Habs suck, clap your hands
If you know the Habs suck, clap your hands
If you know the Habs suck, 20 years without a Cup
If you know the Habs suck, clap your hands.
bananadancefast.gif

Thanks Isles fans!

xeHLUDU.jpg

qXET6AT.png

All Seidenmoose can say is that his life is pretty plain and full of PT.

:bruins

This Friendly-Rivalry GDT is brought to you by....
kzlfW7G.jpg

...because as much as we mock Montreal for living in the 90's, we have to
own Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: All in good fun with my fellow GDT Creator Bloumeister from the Habs board. Please check it out (whenever it's done), as I've no doubt it'll be excellent. Rivalries always bring out the best in us. You'll see the two of us chirping on twitter right up to puck drop and you're more than welcome to add your two cents to the convo...those of you who follow us as well as those of you who don't although I know you wouldn't be paying quite as close attention without me. ;)

Disclaimer 2:Yes, Kelly's on my third line. Feel free to make whatever fantasy lines you want here at your own GDT in the GDT sign up thread if you want a crack at it. Otherwise you can bring it up with Marky Mark, and he'll be sure to say "hi" to your mother in a way you won't appreciate....

Disclaimer 3: In fairness, I probably prefer the music of the 90's anyway.

Class of 1993 in the house,
L2zcYhp.jpg

Last edited:

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Fan(friggin)TAStic!!

Love the walk down memory lane.

Waiting for your response MoeninGlory.

I'm glad hockey season has finally started.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Just ran into PK Subban at Lolita's man was I hoping I would hate him but he's a good guy.

Ran over to my table trying to get more cotton candy when he was walking out haha

Go B's

he guaranteed he'd score 2 goals tommorrow haha

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Just ran into PK Subban at Lolita's man was I hoping I would hate him but he's a good guy.

Ran over to my table trying to get more cotton candy when he was walking out haha

Go B's

If he does it's all your fault

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
Why is the Soderberg-Eriksson line not Swedish House Mafia?

Absolutely occurred to me just as I finished publishing everything. At that point I just didn't want to go back and redo everything. :laugh:

I was gonna post the same before i saw ACR's post. Love that SHM made the cut anyways, I'm probably one of few here who likes house music.

Awesome GDT! Looking forward to a great game. Bruins are obviously hot right now, need to be physical, chip pucks in deep, work hard in the corners, and put the big boys in front of Carey, make it hard on him.

trudatman*

Swedish line errors aside, how did you come up with such cheap movies? average rentals and average ticket prices were at least twice that in New England... are these worldwide figures?

headflop

Jan 29, 2014
Melbourne, Australia

Go B's

How can you be sure it was him? you know, all Habs look the same right? :sarcasm:

headflop

Jan 29, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Lol he tried to convince me he was Denzel Washington

I just started watching 24CH. Man, he is a lovable character. He has some mad swagger too. :yo: I Still wanna see Marchand throw down with him just for some lolz.

Off topic newb question.: I had a sweet Mcquaid mullet AV set, is there a certain post count needed for the AV to work? Can someone PM me any other basic post count privileges that a newb might find helpful? I don't want to derail the thread. Thanks Guys. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig