GDT: GM 5 | Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Very happy to see Boeser, Horvat and Miller pick their games up, the biggest concern is Pettersson. He's bobbling the puck like crazy, missing passes, losing control. I've never seen him lack confidence like this. Hopefully he finds his game soon, and when he does, lookout...

Big win for the Canucks in shootout. Well done.

Oh ya, Chatfield looked great out there Definitely more NHL ready than Juolevi.

Go Canucks

Petey wants to win so bad, he’s sabotaging his own value just so we can afford better depth around him . . True team player

jokes aside, Petey has always impressed me w his mental strength. . That’s what so weird about watching him right now. . We’re only 5 games in and he looks completely lost, just no confidence at all

Reactions: LordBacon

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Very happy to see Boeser, Horvat and Miller pick their games up, the biggest concern is Pettersson. He's bobbling the puck like crazy, missing passes, losing control. I've never seen him lack confidence like this. Hopefully he finds his game soon, and when he does, lookout...

Big win for the Canucks in shootout. Well done.

Oh ya, Chatfield looked great out there Definitely more NHL ready than Juolevi.

Go Canucks
Good call.

I'm not worried at all about Pettersson. He will break out like a madman soon. He is just overthinking it right now.

Plus, he might read all of this - so let's be positive towards our young star! :thumbu:

Reactions: Indiana

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The broadcast team said it in one of the intermissions.

I can't recall the exact quote but it was something like, "Pettersson has admitted that he's struggling with his confidence here at the start of the season."
Petey needs to get physical. Drop the mitts and bop.

Reactions: Ozone

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
wild game

petey was unlucky to not get a point just from being on a line with miller and boeser, who were fantastic. bo too.

hughes is looking overwhelmed as the clear defacto #1 on the team. hope edler is ok. chatfield was fine. defense overall is just v bad though.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Wow there were a lot of mistakes. But like college football it makes things interesting and unpredictable.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
While he didn't get on the scoreboard, Petey was more involved tonight vs the last 2 games. Nice screen for Boeser's tying goal. He'll get it going on this homestand.

Reactions: Index

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Petterson was flying and physical in the first game of the season and then I think he might have taken a hit somewhere in that first or second Oilers game, and has looked a bit hobbled since. It would not surprise me if he was playing through a minor injury.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I disagree with everything you said but I usually disagree with everything you say so I’ll leave it that.

interesting. i have not found your opinions worth commenting on very often so i am surprised you have developed such strong feelings about mine.

Reactions: GetFocht
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad