GDT: Gm 48 Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks | 1/19/14 | 1230P ET | NBC NHLN-C | 100.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

52Eziwb.png

Hv3AlDC.jpg

Enjoy it for now....
g7oSgyQ.jpg

...it's on loan.

51YLa5p.png

BUyAMg4.jpg

One last bit from today's presser....
wfduJNI.png

aDEgQDq.jpg

P.S. Oh...and yeah, Happy Birthday JB55.
I'm calling a goal, an assist and a Destroychuk.

o7Noxsm.png

ydFM7rt.jpg

Dhrh688.jpg

sa3JhqS.jpg

AJnJngx.jpg

V8ykIxq.png

Seidenmoose says to take your Discount Daaaaable Check and shove.

:bruins

This slightly sleep deprived GDT is brought to you by....
tumblr_lkujh5eeaE1qzwx3t.gif

....because he's the current expert on the matter.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: No snark. Just win. If you miss my snark (and who wouldn't), I'll meet you in the GDT sign up thread and order up some personalized snark for you. Otherwise, bring your angst to JB55. If you wanna mess with a sleep deprived father of newborn twins, good luck.

Disclaimer 2: I don't know who's starting in goal. Claude told me his magic 8-ball is broken. His bad.

Signed,
OLgPMHw.jpg

Chicago's favorite son.

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
lets see how kids hold up.
this is a key game that will decide how big of a trade we need.

bruins win will make my day.

Dtb1381

Dec 30, 2011
Boston
Could be the third most important game of the day if the pats win, but tomorrow will be one hell of a sports day, the beers will be flowing at 12:00

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Nothing but respect for Chicago, even after they beat the Bruins to win the cup. Doubt I could say the same thing about Vancouver if they had won in 2011.

This is going to be a tough test for the Bruins.

member 96824

Part of me wants Shaw or someone to kiss the ring at Marchand....and Marchand is my favorite bruin:laugh:

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Hope they bring the same game as in Dallas, hard hitting and solid defence.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This game kind of makes me nervous-Chicago has a defense and they score goals like kids get candy at Halloween.

Our defensive back end is weak so the team defense is going to have to be solid-a good physical game with the top two lines producing would be nice.

One difference between the cup run and this game is it isn't the cup and our third line is more productive-or at least more dangerous. Spooner's speed may come in handy.

Bruins need to stay out of the box.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
If we can stay out of the box we have a chance.
Not a great one but a chance. Especially if we have the same physicality and tighter defense we had against Dallas.
Hawks are a hell of a team. Wish this team was in better shape so we could really go at it.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
8-1 Bruins, nobody watches as they are getting blacked out nervously awaiting the Patriots game.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Have watched about a half dozen Hawks games this year, and in my exceptionally untrained eye, the teams which give them the most trouble are those who establish an aggressive fore check, best way to limit them offensively, is to spend time in their zone.

Not a fan of giving the Leafs credit for anything however, their game against the Hawks a few weeks or a month back, this is exactly what happened and for as mobile as the Hawks D are, they are human, and they gave the puck up a ton.

Tuukka, I request only 1 thing, make THE save you have to, softies are part of the game, every goalie allows them, softies at a bad time however.....

Hawks PK has also been known to give up a few too

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah-what's going to suck is NBC covering the game which will mean lots of replays of game 6 and lots of slobbering over Chicago (and Chicago is good but this game is going to feel like I am watching the local media cover a game vs NBC-especially Edzo and Pierre).

I figure about the only thing they might bring up is Bergy's long list of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad