Post-Game Talk: GM 45: Canucks def. Wings 2-1 (SO) - Clinch Playoff Berth

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
What little I watched due to exams, I definitely noticed Kesler's improved play. Bodes well.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Nah, Bobrovsky is probably the toughest matchup.

yeah detroit isn't tough at all, we just suck ass

columbus has the potential to be this years coyotes, detroit would be a tough matchup for us, maybe anaheim and that's it

Vancouver Canucks*

Not worried about Playoffs, 2 key players missing Bieksa and Tanev.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
LOL

that was the goal of the night LMAO

No Leaf bias there.

CBC deserves some credit though, atleast they waited a minute to get to the Leafs stuff rather than jumping into it right away.

Garth Butcher

Feb 27, 2013
Saskatchewan
meh, aside from the gimmick we got outplayed, although I thought we did good in OT. Schneids stole this one. I thought Edler had a strong game imo and I am glad he's throwing his body around and making things happen (aside from the incident with Nyquist) and I though our PP for the most part was pretty good.

nice to be the team winning when being out played instead of being the better team that loses. now the nucks have a game or two to work out the kinks and get some players healthy. and maybe send a player or two down. pretty sure ya all know the 2 names that come to mind.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Kesler's line generated exactly 1 shot (including missed shots) at ES. Not sure how he could be considered the best forward on the team.

Garrison and Hamhuis struggled mightily as well. Outshot 19-2 when on the ice.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Really would like to see Sedins stronger on the puck on the cycle. They get rubbed out and fall down all over the place too much lately.

Good to clinch a spot tonight though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad