Pre-Game Talk: GM 44: Vancouver Canucks @ Dallas Stars - Apr 18 - 5:30PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
Haha thanks for posting the gif. Poor kids like 21 or 22 and is getting made fun of for having a receding hair line and having a poor season.

Luckily hes a millionaire and pro athlete.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Haha thanks for posting the gif. Poor kids like 21 or 22 and is getting made fun of for having a receding hair line and having a poor season.

Luckily hes a millionaire and pro athlete.

Also has a smoking hot girlfriend too, if any of you follow him on Twitter he posted a picture of the two of them a couple months ago.

Zack Attack does alright for himself.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
From that backes gif.. to me it looks like maybe kassian told backes he was going bald. Then backes was like "i'm going bald?! look at you're hair!! "

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
From that backes gif.. to me it looks like maybe kassian told backes he was going bald. Then backes was like "i'm going bald?! look at you're hair!! "

If that is what happened, that is one of the best trolls ever, guy going bald tells older less bald guy, "Your going bald". Its usually the person on the "correct" side of the argument that gets angriest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad