Pre-Game Talk: GM 4: Vancouver Canucks vs. New Jersey Devils - Oct 8 - 7:00PM PST - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

vcrd120079143-high-jpg.jpg

vs.

Cory+Schneider+New+York+Rangers+v+New+Jersey+MasAnlX1uYdl.jpg

WHEN: October 8, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: TSN
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup:
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Hansen
Higgins - Kesler - Booth
Weise - Santorelli - Richardson
Sestito - Dalpe - Weber

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Garrison
Stanton - Tanev

Luongo

New Jersey Devils' Starting Lineup:
To Be Posted.

BB6

Feb 14, 2012
Canada
Marty is playing Edmonton tonight so Cory can play us tomorrow, its going to happen and I am looking forward to it.

I hope its a blowout, not because I want #35 to fail, I want to see this team continue being aggressive and getting rewarded for it.

If its not a blowout though, I'd be fine with a hard fought 0/0 with us winning in the shootout.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Probably one of the games I'm most excited for this season.

Going to be weird seeing Schneids in a Devils jersey against the Canucks.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Glad it's on the second night of a back to back. Hopefully the Devils are exhausted and Schneider is hung out to dry and gets savaged by the Canucks.

Nice guy, but I'd rather see him get annihilated tomorrow than listen to the hand-wringing afterwards if the Devils win.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Glad it's on the second night of a back to back. Hopefully the Devils are exhausted and Schneider is hung out to dry and gets savaged by the Canucks.

Nice guy, but I'd rather see him get annihilated tomorrow than listen to the hand-wringing afterwards if the Devils win.

I think the canucks will win but we know Cory. He can be utterly unbeatable sometimes

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Canucks will know his habits well. I don't expect them to bother with many shots down low. They will probably try to lift the puck and take it short-side on him.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Looking forward to new snipers Brad Richardson and Mike Santorelli leading us to another victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad