GDT: Gm 38: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins | 12/27/13 | 7P ET | NESN, RDS |98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
R3ECB6g.jpg

Boston Bruins | 25-10-2, 52 pts | 1st in Atlantic, 2nd in East
Ottawa Senators | 15-17-7, 37 pts | 6th in Atlantic, 11th in East

CynteMn.jpg

TD Garden | Boston MA
Friday December 27th | 7PM ET
TV: NESN (HD), RDS | Radio: 98.5 FM The Sportshub

7XGFegw.png

OxLnF1M.png

Seidenmoose drinks Bayern Dragon's Breath and reminds you to be smart this New Year's Eve.

Last edited:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
i never know whens good enough...

If I don't post the GDT before noon (on game day) im getting yelled at, if I post the night before I'm getting yelled at. What the eff, I don't always have 7am-12pm on game day available. mini rant ovah =)

Looks good marshmont!

Last edited:

Furry89

Nov 17, 2013
Is Dougie back tomorrow night? I thought he still had a week or so left before he returned

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
i never know whens good enough...

If I don't post the GDT before noon (on game day) im getting yelled at, if I post the night before I'm getting yelled at. What the eff, I don't always have 7am-12pm available. mini rant ovah =)

Looks good marshmont!

No ****. Right?

I can't wait for more people to sign up to do GDT's so they can set up their own parameters.

Jesus, this place sometimes.

No, Dougie's not back. I meant to go with Boychuk and just blanked. Haven't been in hockey mode for a few days. :laugh:

Last edited:

Furry89

Nov 17, 2013
No ****. Right?

I can't wait for more people to sign up to do GDT's so they can set up their own parameters.

No, Dougie's not back. I meant to go with Boychuk and just blanked. Haven't been in hockey mode for a few days.

No worries, didn't know if you knew something we didn't. GDT looks good, nice job.:handclap:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Let's not repeat Nov. 15th.

Oh, and..

tumblr_m3jp5eT0bs1r0ckzpo5_250.gif

* 2-0 when the GDT features clappin' Clarence Clemons

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
No ****. Right?

No, Dougie's not back. I meant to go with Boychuk and just blanked. Haven't been in hockey mode for a few days.

I don't see the benefit of a Pre-game-Thread anyway, especially if you open the actual game-thread like 12 hours later.

Besides, it's December 27th in one hour anyway. (over here at least :nod:)

Nice job.

And thanks for the heads-up.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I don't see the benefit of a Pre-game-Thread anyway, especially if you open the actual game-thread like 12 hours later.

Besides, it's December 27th in one hour anyway. (over here at least :nod:)

Nice job.

And thanks for the heads-up.

Pregame threads make sense if there's going to be a 3-4 day gap and people want to talk about potential scenarios and matchups, but for as long as I've been doing GDT's on this forum, we try to put them up around 24 hours before gametime (give or take degree of difficulty of course)....kinda like this one be.

Last edited:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I hope the Bs didn't eat too much Christmas ham. Would he nice to see them come out strong and scoring lots of goals.

And while I like the Sens I want them to lose tomorrow-here's hoping for an exciting game with NO injuries.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
People need to stop B**ching about the GDTs. Thanks to all you that do them up for us.
Here is my version of a GDT

Bruins vs. The other guys
It's on TV and the radio sometime
It's called Google figure it out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad