GDT: GM#38 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:30pm 12/27/18

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
No Phaneuf, no Martinez/Muzzin, Kings win 4 in a row. Hmmmmm...

God I hope they just let A-Mart play on the 3rd pairing when he comes back. Muzzin has been playing f***ing outstanding with Walker. He and Doughty were buzzing tonight; I was particularly happy to see Drew pull a spin-o-rama on a forechecker at one point, as that's definitely a sign he's feeling it.

Doughty - Forbort
Muzzin - Walker
Martinez - Fanta/Brickley/LaDue/???

No one will take Phaneuf so just let him go play volleyball with Carter or something. The kids are all right, and there are more coming up the pipeline soon.

Also, I loved that the boys were in scrums after the whistle all night. They could've dropped Cousins for tripping Quick, but overall there was definitely more fire there than we've seen.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I’m tapping my foot like Sonic the Hedgehog waiting for a solid losing streak.

Good to see Muzzin playing well. Got to figure there will be multiple clubs interested in him come the deadline which should help drive up his price. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get injured.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Wtf is wrong with the league this year. We are the worst team in the league yet are only 8 points out of a playoff spot. And if we win our next game...we go from 1st OA pick to 8th OA pick...wtf!!

This is probably inaccurate, for the simple fact that there are 30 teams playing on saturday, a couple play tonight & tomorrow, some of the other teams with 33-35 points are likely to pick up points as well.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
As a rule I don't like Coyotes. Mostly because of the past era of douches led by Dr. Doan and Hanzal and co. But even the newer guys have been shitbags to us for the most part, like Domi before his departure, Connauton being low-key dirty every game, and so forth...but Chychrun is a beauty and I enjoy watching him every second he's on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad