GDT: Gm 33: Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks | 12/14/13 | 10P ET | NESN, CBC | 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz*

The best part about the Marchand mocking them is that game 7 was the Marchand/Bergeron show.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I am pretty sure Rask is the one to tell the coach how is he feeling. CJ is not him mom. If you say you can play then you can play.

Disagree. It's same thing that was wrong with the NFL for the longest time. The guys had concussions after almost every big hit, but they were competitors and wanted back in so they went back in.

Until the NFL put in protocol where if you are concussed you are done for the game.

acr*

Hamhuis with a straight gloved punch to the face of Iginla

That's 15 games right there

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Tuukka is usually the man but tonight he has been a one man wrecking crew. Hilarious that a lot of you guys think the whole team is playing bad. The game and effort has been fine by pretty well every one.

Aside from that third goal, yeah..this game has been on Tuukka. Guy just has looked slow and tired all night.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Disagree. It's same thing that was wrong with the NFL for the longest time. The guys had concussions after almost every big hit, but they were competitors and wanted back in so they went back in.

Until the NFL put in protocol where if you are concussed you are done for the game.

this is a guy not feeling well not a concussion big big difference. When my 7 year olds don't feel well I ask them if they are ok to go to school. Tuukka is a grown man he tells the coach when he has the flu not the other way around.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Honestly-what hurts is he took all head.

Orpik's hit was more predatory but this was definitely all head.

I think Shanahan is going to start making examples of people.

Yeah, he definitely got him in the head. Only the head. Like he completely missed where he was trying to put his momentum. Only saw it once, if he's exploding upward towards his head w/ his shoulder, yeah. His ass should be grass. Gotta see it again.

Just looks like one of those that no matter what you do, are going to happen in big boy hockey. It's the ones where the guy has all the time in the world to see the guy is vulnerable, and they still come in, that make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad