GDT: Gm 30: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 12/8/13 | 7P ET | NESN, RDS2 |98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

vsQErWD.png

October in Toronto; "Stanley Cup, Homeboy! Congratulatory Selfies!"
Qw0rHX1.png

November in Toronto; "Game 7? History. We've got these Bruins now."
VBMaql8.png

P.S. Nov. 9th, Boston won 3-1.

December in Toronto; "Uh, can you play center?"
1mccIza.png

Christmas Wishes in Toronto; "Well, we still have our Jennings Trophy-caliber Goalies......right?"
BwQ2aXh.png

Fast forwarding; April in Toronto..........
rRwmWgc.png

#fireCarlyle

mS2Xl5X.png

kw3PZDx.png

CeaoO4l.png

vorSNIm.png

Seidenmoose will take your temp. No, not there. There.
(It's more accurate, y'know.)

:bruins

Today's wildly-predictable GDT is brought to you by....
fyz384g.jpg

...because you know he'll probably be playing Center for the Leafs next week.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1:I didn't really feel very enthusiastic about doing the GDT for this game tomorrow because meh, but c'mon...the free-falling Toronto Maple Leafs are always good for a chuckle, despite what their trolls might say (actually, they seem pretty despondent at the moment, suckers). You can act like an jerk to Bruin opponents in your own GDT creations...go here (GDT signup thread) and give it your best. If your delicate sensibilities are offended by my lack of rispeck ( © Paulrus; I am clearly Pro-Sens in tonight's Battle of Ontario cos #BostawaBromance4evah) bring it up with Brad Pitt. He's too busy adopting children and saving the world to give your complaint the time of day.

Disclaimer 2: Don't feel like doing a stats page and ran out of time. You can go to NHL.com and find them. I have to get dressed for a wedding reception, and I'm pretty sure they won't let me show up barefoot in sweatpants and a ratty, frayed BU hoodie. If I gotta clean up and be on my suit and tie for anything, it's wedding cake.

On that note, cake for errybody!

79XHYcm.jpg

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Providence Bruins vs the Marlies tonight....

It will be interesting to see how the boys play after last night

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Outside of Spooner and Fraser that we already know about, I suspect someone else from Providence is joining the team today, although the Bruins have made no mention yet of who.

My money's on Nick Johnson.

Who knows.

Crapshoot lineups for both teams at this point. I'd say that what we see in warmups is likely not gonna be what sustains throughout the whole game. Gonna be a lot of shuffling as the game goes along.

I was in a much better mood yesterday when I made this. I'm still mad. Sorry Leafs...this is a pissed-off team now, and they're coming to a town near you.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Outside of Spooner and Fraser that we already know about, I suspect someone else from Providence is joining the team today, although the Bruins have made no mention yet of who.

My money's on Nick Johnson.

Who knows.

Crapshoot lineups for both teams at this point. I'd say that what we see in warmups is likely not gonna be what sustains throughout the whole game. Gonna be a lot of shuffling as the game goes along.

I was in a much better mood yesterday when I made this. I'm still mad. Sorry Leafs...this is a pissed-off team now, and they're coming to a town near you.

No way am I 100% but I thought re: Johnson he would have to pass through waivers for this to happen??

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Funny GDT Just what we need right about now. well done again.. What a win last night, you can tell it meant so much to them. I still have a kool aid smile from it. Go Bruins Go...

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
No way am I 100% but I thought re: Johnson he would have to pass through waivers for this to happen??

Oh, entirely likely. I'm working through a cake-induced morning fog.

I'm sure that's been covered elsewhere on this board at some point since the start of the season, as he was placed on waivers when he didn't make the 13th spot and he made it through.

I suppose it's up to management to decide if they think Caron is a suitable solution for however many games we think the combination of forwards sitting out will be, because there's no point in risking Johnson to waivers if he's just coming up as the 13th forward....or having him play over Caron and at least making it worth it if he does get claimed.

I don't know how impressive Johnson would have to be in order in a stint up to perk someone's interest to grab him off waivers.

I dunno. I don't get paid enough to make those decisions, and I think Chia lost my phone number. :laugh:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Nice GDT.

Hopefully there won't be any stretcher cameos tonight.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I had a dream that Yeti or someone got their neck cut with a skate. It was gross but they seemed to be okay.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Ok Brooksie.

too soon?

:laugh:

I was thinking that last night that I really wanted to fix your avatar, but I didn't want to be presumptuous and actually tell you to do it...plus that would open me up for criticism for my Lackey avatar, and considering they won with him on the mound, I'm not changing that for a dang thing.

I swear, if Krug gets hurt tonight...

putabergeronthegrill

Oct 31, 2011
man I hope that third line is like that. I think our top 9 looks great honestly. It will be interesting to see an offensively gifted center with soderberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad