Pre-Game Talk: GM#30|Bolts @ ACC|20/3/13|7PM|Time to break this losing streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
this... biggest game of the year as far as i'm concerned. If we loose the next 2 games, we can all officially panic. I think our seasons done if we loose both games. Just being realistic. That being said, 2 wins and we set our selves up nicely for the final stretch

The fact that the next 2 games are with the Bolts and Sabres is nice, I think despite this slump right now, the Leafs are definitely the better of these 2 teams.

parker171*

Without Hedman their D has absolutely no mobility. We should eat them alive with our speed.

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
Poor Grabo more and more looks like Jason Blake 2.0. A lot of buzzing and nothing to show for... :shakehead

I wonder if managment will think about buying him out after the seaon is over. I don't think there is any interest in him around league and at the moment he is not worth $5.5mil.

I wonder if Colorado would would go for Stastny (and his $6.6mil) for Grabo (absorbed some salary by leafs) + pick/prospect.

Maybe Grabo needs a change of scenary...

So the Leafs are taking a player back with a greater salary who hasn't been producing much better then Grabo and they're the ones absorbing salary? I can understand not being happy with him ATM, but at least try to be intelligent about it.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
So the Leafs are taking a player back with a greater salary who hasn't been producing much better then Grabo and they're the ones absorbing salary? I can understand not being happy with him ATM, but at least try to be intelligent about it.
Never mind that Grabovski is much better defensively as well. Stastny is being overrated. He doesn't play an aggressive game nor is that stellar without the puck.

Kessel doesn't need a passive playmaker. He needs a centre that can actually attack. Passing to Kessel probably wouldn't be a good idea, because Bozak can do that. Someone who can represent a scoring threat makes more sense.

Stastny would probably play better with Lupul and Kulemin. You'd have two strong wingers being fed by a playmaker. Kessel and JVR would be better off with Kadri in that situation. He can distribute and attack. Just needs to get strong defensively.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Tried to sell this game a while ago and had no takers, glad I kept it.

Hopefully Reimer steps up.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Wow...no Hedman and Vinny. If we can't win this one, we might not win another game this season lol.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm wearing extra leafs gear :) My always present "Leafs-Hockey" sweater, but today, my "Love My Maple Leafs" flying puck shirt. Here is hoping for a very important win - preferably only a 2 point win for the Leafs.

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
Tonight I'll wear my beer stained CCM Leafs Jersey circa 1993. I'm 2-0 so far this season when wearing it (only on special occasions). We need THIS WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Come on boys !!!!!!

:towel::towel::towel:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
No excuses tonight. A healthy squad with Gardiner back in.

Anything short of a good regulation win, I'll be pretty disappointed.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Tonight I'll wear my beer stained CCM Leafs Jersey circa 1993. I'm 2-0 so far this season when wearing it (only on special occasions). We need THIS WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Come on boys !!!!!!

Appreciate the commitment!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I demand to know why do the Maple Leafs sit last among Canadian teams in the Eastern Conference? Why do the Habs, Jets, and Senators all sit ahead of Toronto? This unacceptable, as far as I am concerned. Win tonight, God damn it! :rant:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Come on boys !!!!!!

I'll be at the game, i'll be the guy wearing the vintage Ken Wregget jersey!!:yo:

Asif16*

We get it. You don't like Gunnar. Now yelling the same thing over and over again won't fix it right, or would it? :laugh:

Gunnarson is Sucking ballz this season. Maybe its the injury, i dont know. Why not put in Komisarek for this game for Gunnar? I dont understand why carlyle hates komi. Komi must have really done something stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad