GDT: GM 3: Good vs Evil @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
This series is def over now, didn’t play with the same emotion as those last 3 games of the season. Oh well let’s do some drugs

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
The narrative around mgmt telling Ovi they would be competitive seems to have been bluster. I get they are in the loffs but I’m not sure you can call this competitive.

It's still remarkable a guy closing in on 40 years old in the playoffs. He's just going to have to accept being on a line other than the first and be a PP guy and not just stand in his usual slot. I don't feel his compete level is gone, however age catches up.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I will say this. If the Rangers go up 4-1 in the first 10 mins of the 3rd, I would rest Lindgren and have Kuemper finish the game.
I would have considered Kup Kuemps for game 3... not sure I would do it but we need a G to steal a game and he had 2 chances.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
with their best play, a solid Chuck and a few rabbits from Carbs, we could all see how this "could" have been a series

just nothing at all has eventuated

We all knew it would be tough, but when you lose Jensen, Sandin, and TVR that is a hard thing to overcome. What we do expect is some pushback physically and no more Patches.

Reactions: Block

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
It’s extremely difficult to beat the presidents trophy winners when you sneak into the playoffs on the last day and are missing 2 of top 4 defenseman.

This team is also softer than baby shit and needs some guys who can actually hit someone to complement our skill players. Wilson is so toned down compared to playoff Wilson of past too.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The narrative around mgmt telling Ovi they would be competitive seems to have been bluster. I get they are in the loffs but I’m not sure you can call this competitive.
Maybe the team didn’t know his play would drop off a cliff.

But BM certainly deserves blame, I haven’t hidden my disappointment in his drafting over the years.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad