Post-Game Talk: [GM 26] Vancouver Canucks defeat Montreal Canadiens | 7-6 | Garland, Mikheyev(2), Horvat, Studnicka, Kuzmenko, & Pettersson

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Gonna need some advice. For the three wins against the Avs, Vegas, and Sharks, I did not buy 50/50 tickets. I then bought some for the losses against the Caps and Panthers. Then I did not buy for the win against the Coyotes.

So me buying 50/50 = loss
Not buying 50/50 = win

So what do you want tonight, a Canucks win or a Canucks loss? I will sacrifice $20 to buy 50/50 tickets for a guaranteed loss if needed.

Reactions: Lindgren

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Movie Night at Rogers Arena!
The Canucks are doing a tribute to the classic Harrison Ford movie The Fugitive.

Tune is as Cory Stillman and Tyler Myers reenact the epic train wreck scene during the first, second, and third periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: M2Beezy

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Can i know what the canucks are waiting for to put Demko on IR?

Short answer is there's no reason to. Since Delia is an emergency recall, they can have him rostered without taking up a spot for 9 games. No idea if backing-up counts as a game or not, though. If it doesn't, they can just leave Demko on the roster until Delia plays in 9 games, transfer Demko to IR, and convert Delia's recall to regular.

Basically, saves on paperwork.

Reactions: No ReGretzkys

No ReGretzkys

May 8, 2018
Short answer is there's no reason to. Since Delia is an emergency recall, they can have him rostered without taking up a spot for 9 games. No idea if backing-up counts as a game or not, though. If it doesn't, they can just leave Demko on the roster until Delia plays in 9 games, transfer Demko to IR, and convert Delia's recall to regular.

Basically, saves on paperwork.
Ok thanks

Reactions: Vector

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Suzuki and Caufield are guaranteed to score tonight. Easy to shred apart our D

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Is it wrong of me to wish that we get blown up every game we dress the Myers and Stillman pairing? Does it make me a bad person?

Habs did it properly from the ground up (top down actually). Hughes and company have not made a single bad move that I can recall. Outstanding choices all around.

See what happens when the owner stops meddling and doesn't hire a bunch of yes men all around him?

Le Sigh...

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Game is on TSN2 as well as SNP..Might be interesting to get a different perspective on the game other than John and John.

Ray Ferraro..?

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
Is it wrong of me to wish that we get blown up every game we dress the Myers and Stillman pairing? Does it make me a bad person?

Habs did it properly from the ground up (top down actually). Hughes and company have not made a single bad move that I can recall. Outstanding choices all around.

See what happens when the owner stops meddling and doesn't hire a bunch of yes men all around him?

Le Sigh...
Let's do a thought experiment. Would Kent Hughes be free to do what he wants with FrAQ as his boss?

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Gonna need some advice. For the three wins against the Avs, Vegas, and Sharks, I did not buy 50/50 tickets. I then bought some for the losses against the Caps and Panthers. Then I did not buy for the win against the Coyotes.

So me buying 50/50 = loss
Not buying 50/50 = win

So what do you want tonight, a Canucks win or a Canucks loss? I will sacrifice $20 to buy 50/50 tickets for a guaranteed loss if needed.
A win tonite doesnt really salvage this mess of a season. Start there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad