GDT: GM 24 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | Nov 30 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Nah.

Not enough skill.
I mean probably that too but I feel like they need more size and strength to both defend and create. They're doubled up on shots again. They're so easily neutralized as they skate through centre. Opponents easily generate in their one. It's the same old, same old that's especially evident when the power play isn't going.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
All right all right, I get it, we had a great start, started huffing our own farts, and thought we were better than we really are. Time to get back to basics.

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
Really not a great performance but I think the bounces have also gone Vegas’ way. It seems some people are really falling off the bandwagon now

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think Hill gets the W but does he get the shutout for 2 periods? LOL

Also I have Miller and Boeser as well and they both got an apple so no biggie if the shutout is lost :P
Actually an interesting question. I always thought you had to play the entire game to get a SO, but if you play 59:58 and it's 0-0 but you have a PP and the coach wants to go 6 on 4 for the last two seconds, do you lose the shutout? (I have no idea)

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Why haven't mods started pgt?

its-already-over-benjamin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LordBacon

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Actually an interesting question. I always thought you had to play the entire game to get a SO, but if you play 59:58 and it's 0-0 but you have a PP and the coach wants to go 6 on 4 for the last two seconds, do you lose the shutout? (I have no idea)

I think it only changes if another goalie comes in and plays.

Obviously in virtually every SO that has ever happened at some point the goalie skated to the bench for a 6-on-5 on a delayed PP and that would be no different than your scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad