Pre-Game Talk: GM 22: Vancouver Canucks vs. New Jersey Devils - Nov 25 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
HAHA nice. Gotta replace the Sedins with the gif of them both drinking the water at the same time.

And the Kassian gif.

And the Bieksa gif of him shushing people after the fight.

What else have we got?

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
HAHA nice. Gotta replace the Sedins with the gif of them both drinking the water at the same time.

And the Kassian gif.

And the Bieksa gif of him shushing people after the fight.

What else have we got?

2aiplw1.jpg

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This should be a winnable game for us if we show up (Ie see pheonix game). New jersey will come on strong at least one period (frequently if they are getting dominated it will occur in the 3rd), we will need to be sharp in that period but if we can hold them off, we should get a solid amount of scoring chances in the other periods. Pressure the defense as well, they have a very young blue line prone to mistakes. And make sure you dont leave jagr and cammalleri unattended, they are the devils strongest scoring threat, especially with gelinas out on the blue line.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Finally watched the highlights of last game. I laughed my ass off when Hansen skated for the empty net. You could swear someone pushed fast forward. I've never seen anyone skate that fast! :laugh:

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I hate these GDT's where the OP doesn't post the names of the players. Seriously, the only guys I recognize from their pictures only are the Sedins and Hansen.

Well you're in the minority by a landslide. What have you watched 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad