• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Into the Madhouse on Madison we go. How are we gonna do on the B2B? Do you feel more confident about this team after last night's performance? Will Tyler Myers do a Joe Thornton in his return to Winnipeg?

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Canucks 7-1 against the Hawks (Pettersson, Hughes, Boeser, Horvat, Miller, Edler, Pearson)
Canucks 6-4 against the Jets (Hughes 2, Boeser 2, Leivo, Benn)

Last edited:

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Into the Madhouse on Madison we go. How are we gonna do on the B2B? Do you feel more confident about this team after last night's performance?

Unless we keep getting 3 on 0's against us I think we should be fine against Chicago and Winnipeg.

Will be interesting to see how we stack up vs Winnipeg specifically despite their depleted defense as they rocked us last year.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Why Eriksson is still out there over Sven, I have no idea...

That loss though has gotta sting for the team.

But you have to admit, put to yakkety sax, that overtime sequence was hilarious. :sarcasm:

Thanks for the laughs. Eases the pain a little.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Somewhat unrelated but Harold Drunken now works for on side restoration and is about 350 lbs. google it.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Always a good game at the United Centre...Lots of unique Canuck moments...Burrows hair pulling,Mitchell hit on Toews,Torres hit on Seabrook,Keith elbow to Sedin etc...

Reactions: clydesdale line

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
there was a tweet earlier by one of the newssports guy reporter i forgot who it was. he gave an interesting take on vancouver on not having won a single Game in the 3 on3. canucks are 0-5 so far this season. they've lost twice in ot, won twice in a shootout and lost once in a shootout. but no wins 3 on 3 as one of the highest scoring team. maybe the players being deployed for ot arent good.. travis green should switch it up. put jake virtanen in the format. speed does kill in the format. hughes/petey virtanen? instead of whomevers lining up with horvat 90 percent of the time.

Reactions: mossey3535

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I think we are assertive and effective vs Chi... and hang on vs Wpg.
The Jets top line-we've had issues with.

Will come down to special teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad