GDT: Gm 15: Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins - 11/7/13 - 7P ET -NESN (HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

CaronQuote_zpsdf7e64cc.png

The Happiest Place on Earth!
Gahden_zpsb54c0164.jpg

Happiestplaceonearth_zpsd27016b9.jpg

Projected Lineups
:bruins
Boston Bruins *based on 11/6/13 practice*
Lucic - Krejci - Iginla
Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson
Soderberg - Kelly - Smith
Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid

Rask - Johnson

P.S. We all know the lineup doesn't matter because if they lose, it'll be Caron's fault anyway.

:panthers
Florida Panthers *based on 11/5/13 game*

Huberdeau - Barkov - Fleischmann
Upshall - Bjugstad - Winchester
Versteeg- Goc - Kopecky
Bergenheim - Matthias - Boyes

Campbell - Kulikov
Gilbert - Weaver
Gudbranson - Whitney

Markstrom - Clemmensen

Versteeg_zpsf01d8457.jpg

Records
Boston: Meh in the Atlantic.
Florida: Worse than Meh in the Atlantic.

SeidenMooseTransparent_zpsa6570442.png

Seidenmoose shall use cat as toothpick.
Rocky_zps2c3f5437.jpg

:bruins

Today's minimally invasive, low-effort, mildly sardonically toned GDT is brought to you by.....
BostonJoke_zpsf0363378.jpg

No disclaimers, therefore the main office for the GDT overlords is closed to complaints.

:insertsarcasmemoticonhere:​

Last edited:

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Go :bee:'s! Beat them :blackcat:'s!!

Now seems like a good time to start this, so away we go....

Would it surprise anyone if this team didn't have a regulation loss for the rest of the month of Nov.?

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast

Would it surprise anyone if this team didn't have a regulation loss for the rest of the month of Nov.?

Nope. This team is due for a winning streak, and I think it might start tomorrow.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Thomas doesn't look like he's ready to start.

We're short on confidence. This is the game to get it back. Gotta take some momentum into two big games against Toronto and Tampa. Can get back to the head of the division.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Yes I would be surprised given how many games are left in the month; HOWEVER.. This Bruin team HAS surprised me time and time again so I never know what to expect these hockey days. :huh:

David Krejci*

inb4 loser idiot morons without a clue boo Thomas.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
someone yesterday swapping Iggy and Loui - to me, this seems like a game to try that. At least for a period. They've got to get some confidence. They can't play like they've been playing and expect to win against Toronto.

Good habits.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
no win situation game.
if we win, who cares, the panthers are horrible. even worse without thomas in net.
if we lose, wow, stay away from this place until sat 7pm.

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
Don't know if this means anything, or is contributory to the Bruins disarray among the forward lines, but only Krejci, Iginla, and Bergeron are impact players that are right handed shots. Smith, Eriksson, Marchand, Soderberg, Kelly, Paille, Campbell, are all left-handed shots (Thornton is right as well, but he barely plays.)

If I am looking at a trade target later in the season (way too early, I know), I want a decent right-handed shot on the team.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Part of success is winning the games you are supposed to win... time to turn it around here....
Love the GDT.... can never go wrong with Grumpy Cat.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I really hope Thornton has a lot of press box time this year. When playing teams like Dallas and Florida his fists aren't needed. Plus he's playing terribly

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
I hope Caron is in for Thorton.

Time for Thorton to sit

Hoping anyone/thing is dressed for Thornton... he has been nothing short of useless this year.

People are ragging on Marchy but I see improvements there and drive... Thornton looks done.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
no win situation game.
if we win, who cares, the panthers are horrible. even worse without thomas in net.
if we lose, wow, stay away from this place until sat 7pm.

If we win who cares??? Um, this guy. These are points you can`t toss away and being in an early season mode of inconsistency, I want the two points and very much care they snag those points.

You play who the schedule says you play, taking points away from this game is worth the exact same amount as taking pts away from a game against the Pens.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Soup is gonna score against his former team.

I hope the Bruins pull together a complete game but they are pretty notorious for playing down to the opposition.

Need some goals from the Bergy line-Marchy needs to find his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad