GDT: Gm 11 - Minnesota Wild @ Boston Bruins/10-28-14/7P ET/NESN, NBCSN, 98.5 FM ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
Losers. They gain a lead only to give it up late...to many passengers on this team. Barkowski ****ing sucks he should be sent down, another d should take his spot, guy doesn't deserve it.. Lucic ironically is playing well tonight, unfortunately the rest of the team isn't up to speed.

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Anyone else sick of the ****ing bank pass behind the net? We have guys back there with no vision. They just beat the ****ing thing around the boards

pastamania

Sep 12, 2013
Boston
This team is infuriating. So inconsistent. They can dominate but then they have moments where it looks like they forgot how to play hockey.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Man...
Bart sucks, I can't believe that Clode had him out there for the go-ahead goal by the W....
Wait....what? Bart wasn't out there?
Oh, nevermind then...

Hamilton-Seidenberg and McQuaid-Krug were out there for the other two goals. But that's not supposed to count.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ref gave them that one.

Bruins playing like crap but the official deliberately ignored the penalty.

Read an article saying we could have only gotten a 3rd for guys like Bart or McQuaid.

Chiarelli ****ed up bad if he thought Boychuk for 2 2nds was better than Bart for a 3rd.

I would have taken that deal.

All it would have taken was a critical eye to our defense-then imagine what happens if Chara goes down, look at all those extra third pairing Dmen and deciding to keep Boychuk.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
When are the Bruins going to sign Smith to a contract so he can play?

I don't know what first half 2013-2014 Reilly Smith was all about. Because...it just hasn't been there for awhile with him. The guy has a total inability to make a pass without hanging onto it for at least five seconds prior. Just move the puck quick.

Despite the ups and downs in this game, Milan Lucic has been ****ing dynamite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad