Pre-Game Talk: GM 10: Vancouver Canucks vs. Montreal Canadiens - Oct 30th - 7:00PM PST - SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Just get the win.

I'm tired of hearing how the Habs are canada's team, the best team, etc etc..... just shut the smugness up if only for one night.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Just get the win.

I'm tired of hearing how the Habs are canada's team, the best team, etc etc..... just shut the smugness up if only for one night.

I a greed i dont under stand why so many Nucks fans love Montreal to i dont see the conection

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver and Montreal get along because they were only 1 of 2 teams that were cheering FOR us in the cup finals.

Buffalo was the other.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Another reason Nuck/Hab fans like each other? Both teams were universally hated back in the day. Vancouver is less so now since we've dipped off, and moved Kesler, but we're still disliked. Everything still thinks there's ref favoritism for Montreal, even a few coaches. :laugh:

And since I like both teams. If this could go to OT/Shootout, that would be great. ;)

Nuck Bonino

May 10, 2011
Is it me or do the Canucks have a high ratio of funny looking dudes?

Funny how things change ... A couple of years ago we had some pretty good looking dudes on the team

Nazzy, B-Mo, Kesler, Pyatt, Ohlund, Lu, Kesler, Raymond

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Another reason Nuck/Hab fans like each other? Both teams were universally hated back in the day. Vancouver is less so now since we've dipped off, and moved Kesler, but we're still disliked. Everything still thinks there's ref favoritism for Montreal, even a few coaches. :laugh:

And since I like both teams. If this could go to OT/Shootout, that would be great. ;)

That ref conspiracy is a a crock of crap as gretzky would say.

Habs lead the league in minor penalties thus far and were among the top last season.

JA

Funny how things change ... A couple of years ago we had some pretty good looking dudes on the team

Nazzy, B-Mo, Kesler, Pyatt, Ohlund, Lu, Kesler, Raymond

... something on the mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad