3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Meanwhile, in Devils land:

"I’ve never seen a team play so mid and somehow still win their first six playoff games. Power play merchants in full force."

Here is the thing: Expected goals they edged us 5v5 by .2
5v5 IS THEIR THING. If we are gonna nearly hold them even there, and we have a great power play, THAT'S HOCKEY. Little whiny children over there.

Listen, just as God made black and white, just as the days end in y, and my Latina wife keeps a switchblade in her nightstand, Devils and Islander fans will talk about the Rangers more than their own team.

Fact of life.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This team is fun.

That wasn't one of those "I would rather die" 2-1 games from the Hank years.

We had chances the whole game. Homegrown Rangers 1st round picks scored three goals.

Stressful, yes, but never boring.

This is all I want. We're competing in the playoffs and I enjoy watching it.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
LOL @ Mess "I don't know the rules but I don't like the call"
Can see why he got a gig as an analyst

Also interesting how that's the only call they care about...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Who did they take out? Kotkaniemi wasn't really playing, did Jarvis get pulled he was crying and making hilarious faces after getting hit.
I'm guessing Comtois, Pretty much Kotkaniemi not sure the third but Ferraro was saying it during overtime they were going with 3 lines.

Reactions: dapowl

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I thought we got a bit outplayed but won it on elite special teams and goal tending. I'll take it.

Trocheck has been insane this post season. Our best forward in these 6 games.

Kaapo Bustfreniere

Jun 21, 2019
SOOOOO......what are we complaining about tonight?
Panarin and his worst 3 point night in nhl history. About trouba. About refs. About laff missing out on hattrick. About Mika missing out on so many chances. About playing for too long and not conserving enough energy for upcominggames. About espn. About everything!!!!! Lets f***in go, lets complain!!!!!! I am really pumped right now. Feel like I have the neeegy to complain all day long!!!!

Fatsam98

Feb 15, 2015
ESPN studio crew blasting the call that led to the last pp.

Steve Levy seems genuinely upset that Dave Jackson doesn't flat out agree with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad