Gloves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuRe#9

Mar 13, 2005
Queens, NY
I was thinking of getting new gloves for ice hockey. I am debateing weather to get the vapor XX gloves or eagles again. What do you guys think? Or write about someother gloves that are nice.

realhabsfan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
i would probably stick with Eagle, I love the X-70's with split fingers along with leather palms and mustang gussets. They feel so good on the hand. The Vapor XX's are nice but like any Bauer gloves the plam will most likly crust up and they will stick like ass after a while.

IkeaMonkey*

realhabsfan said:
i would probably stick with Eagle, I love the X-70's with split fingers along with leather palms and mustang gussets. They feel so good on the hand. The Vapor XX's are nice but like any Bauer gloves the plam will most likly crust up and they will stick like ass after a while.

I never get how people's gloves stink. I always use a pair of gloves until there's a hole in the palm, then I ditch em, but I've yet to have a glove stink. Perhaps my hands are filled with sunshine and flowers, but my gloves NEVER stink.

BTW...I use the XXs and XVs....NICE gloves. I'm not a fan of Eagle personally.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
DynamoAO said:
I always use a pair of gloves until there's a hole in the palm, then I ditch em

Why don't you just get them re-palmed? Would be a lot cheaper than buying a brand new pair of gloves every single time you developed a minor hole.

I've had my TPS HGT's re-palmed 3 times over the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad