Glavine talks about Thrashers

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Apparently, it wasn't much. He did mentioned that he has talked to some of his rich friends and try and get them involved and has talked to Don Waddell.

Einstein Theory

Dec 22, 2010
Apparently, it wasn't much. He did mentioned that he has talked to some of his rich friends and try and get them involved and has talked to Don Waddell.

So I guess the Thrashers are saved, and we can all get on with our lives... :sarcasm:

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

My self imposed excile is over!

It didn't sound like Glavine has been able to locate anyone who has a love of hockey and the financial wherewithal to join him yet. He may be trying to join in other groups to buy the Thrashers. Anson Carter's group maybe?

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
My self imposed excile is over!

It didn't sound like Glavine has been able to locate anyone who has a love of hockey and the financial wherewithal to join him yet. He may be trying to join in other groups to buy the Thrashers. Anson Carter's group maybe?

Doubt that group even exists. But who knows. He obviously doesn't have the money to buy a team, but i'm sure he would look into becoming a minority owner. He could do a lot of good for Atlanta.

Evil Doctor

Cryin' Hank crying
Apr 29, 2009
Cambridge, ON
You know, after finding out that Thrashers to Winnipeg rumour, seems to be a very real possibility, and that it appears that the NHL is not lifting a finger to try to stop it, would be the most surprising thing I found out today. But no...

(I'll let Fugu unlock thread if she thinks it appropriate)

...this is.:amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad