Giroux warmup

bucki

Oct 31, 2012
Here is a video that i recorded at the game Hannover Scorpions against Eisbären Berlin on 31/10/12.

We (my brother and my best friend) were the first persons in the stadium 90 minutes before the game. I really enjoy the G show. I hope you like it, too.

I made a lot more pictures and videos at this game and at the game Wolfsburg Grizzlys against Eisbären Berlin. If you like it, then i could upload some more videos/pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SNo67wTyNz0

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Nothing really happened in that video. But I'm glad I watched it. I just miss watching Giroux play so much. I'd love to see what other videos you have

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Wow!!! :amazed:

G sure does have talent and a lot of skill with his hands and the stick... love how he picks up the puck and how he stands it on edge, as well as how he can catch it after tossing it so high. He is not perfect but I love how he is serious and takes the time honing his skill. No doubt he's thinking about how he can use that stickhandling in game action... at a less extent, of course... He seems to enjoy it too. During Flyers game warm-ups he does a little bit of the puck flipping and catching -- as some other players do also -- but never to that extent. Dude does have a knack... 'Little Foppa'. :naughty:

Question: ... did you go down and steal that magic puck after he left? haha ;)

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Hey Guys.. Habs fan comin in peace...... Claude is from my home town (Hearst) and i got the chance to play with him last thursday.. As a goalie let me tell you that he is amazing to watch.. What I found the most impressive was is quick release and the way he can pickup speed with only 2 strides... We played a 4 on 4 pick up hockey game. You guys have an amazing player with Giroux. Super cool guy also....

Just wanted to share my experience with the Flyer Nation!

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Hey Guys.. Habs fan comin in peace...... Claude is from my home town (Hearst) and i got the chance to play with him last thursday.. As a goalie let me tell you that he is amazing to watch.. What I found the most impressive was is quick release and the way he can pickup speed with only 2 strides... We played a 4 on 4 pick up hockey game. You guys have an amazing player with Giroux. Super cool guy also....

Just wanted to share my experience with the Flyer Nation!

That's pretty cool!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad