Giroux/Panthers Continuous GDT

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The real mystery this off-season is whether more youth play this year due to cap mismanagement leaving them with no choice, or they just get the cheapest possible veterans.

If it's the former then we know they'll try to develop the skill out of any of those guys to fit them into their ideas about roles

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
The real mystery this off-season is whether more youth play this year due to cap mismanagement leaving them with no choice, or they just get the cheapest possible veterans.
User “RHextall” really likes your post…

But the unholy triumvirate running the show now will probably PM you upon reading it asking you to hold their beer. I just don’t see this FO playing it safe. This is the same group that jumped through flaming hoops to acquire Ristolainen then broke a piggy bank to have him here for the next half-decade. I would be shocked, SHOCKED if they let Gaudreau pass them by. That would mean someone has to go, maybe a couple someones. If that means they need to trade draft picks to have someone absorb JVR’s contract, then I’m sure they’ll do it (the buyout saves them less than $3M this year). TK wouldn’t be my first choice but he’s easily the most trade-able of the high-priced forward lot.

Details aside, the point is that I don’t see this particular FO sitting on its hands like you hypothesized, for better for worse.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad