Giroux or kovalchuk for McKinnon

AnthonyJohnson

I have a feeling McKinnon will be a beast and I want to trade for him while his stock is at it's lowest? What are your thoughts on trading a current star for him

Uhh... No. MacKinnon would be lucky if he became as good as Kovalchuk or Giroux.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
You think so? he is one of the rare players who started in the Q with an underaged exception. Giroux definitely didn't do that.

Chieftans22*

If I had to I'd give up Kovalchuk. He won't be producing to the extreme these next few years.

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
I would think in most competitive leagues with knowledgeable GMs, you should be able to get more than MacKinnon for Kovalchuk - and I wouldn't consider dealing him for Giroux.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
Surprisingly Kovalchuk for Mckinnon was rejected.. He also rejected Rask, Shattinkirk and nash for him.. LOL :help:

Hutzler

Aug 12, 2011
Vancouver
I have a feeling McKinnon will be a beast and I want to trade for him while his stock is at it's lowest? What are your thoughts on trading a current star for him

You say it like it is a big secret.

Only way I would give up a current star player for a future star player, is if I am not going to be a threat for the next couple years. If you are rebuilding and looking more to win in the future than sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad