Giroux Jersey - $80 (Reebok.com)

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Hey everyone,

Totally unrelated yet related:

The reebok.com site is having a 50 percent off sale on their gear. They have a Claude Giroux jersey for sale at $80.00 when you apply the code "CYBER" at checkout.

Definitely a good deal on a legitimate jersey if you've been waiting for one. Always good to spread that Flyers orange!

http://www.reebok.com/us/nhl-philadelphia-flyers-claude-giroux-premier-jersey/L84842.html

Sorry if this is out of where it should be posted, but wanted to make sure other Flyers fans see it :)

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Glad you put it there, wouldnt have seen it in the other jersey thread. Its a one day kind of thing so mine as well put it on blast!

any clue if you can personalize them? I have been wanting to get a Jake orange jersey but now really what a Ghost one

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
River City Sports had a 40% off everything deal. They sew on the numbers and letters with the authentic kits. I have a Couturier jersey from there and it is flawless. They also have a lot of other good stuff aside from jerseys, all 40% off.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Glad you put it there, wouldnt have seen it in the other jersey thread. Its a one day kind of thing so mine as well put it on blast!

any clue if you can personalize them? I have been wanting to get a Jake orange jersey but now really what a Ghost one

I wouldn't get a Ghost jersey until we find out what his permanent number will be. He's not going to stick with 53, same as Laughton didn't stick with 49. Once it's a sure thing that he's sticking with the team I'm sure he'll get a new number soon.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
I wouldn't get a Ghost jersey until we find out what his permanent number will be. He's not going to stick with 53, same as Laughton didn't stick with 49. Once it's a sure thing that he's sticking with the team I'm sure he'll get a new number soon.

Ya good point. I went with the Giroux jersey anyways, it was the easiest option. Also can go wrong wth G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad