Girl I'm Seeing Won't Text Back

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
3rd date Saturday. Made love. We didn't text each other until yestersay. I wished her a Happy Holidays at 6:34 p.m. No response yet. Time to move on? Or way too soon to draw any conclusions? She has a habit of taking a day or so to respond. As do I.
Maybe she ain't seeing you?

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
3rd date Saturday. Made love. We didn't text each other until yestersay. I wished her a Happy Holidays at 6:34 p.m. No response yet. Time to move on? Or way too soon to draw any conclusions? She has a habit of taking a day or so to respond. As do I.
Made love on your 3rd date is your problem.

Reactions: Adityase

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
If i would be that girl and would knew that you ask this to a bunch of internet clowns, i would reject you as well, as an absolute idiot

Reactions: Alex1234

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland

Maybe she has man hands & mashes the keyboard ! :laugh:

Reactions: Kovi

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
She's trans, it is actually he... and now he doesn’t know how to tell you about it. He’s afraid of your reaction, because that he does not want to lose you.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad