Gionta will rejoin team vs Winnipeg (700th NHL game)

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 1m

Just catching up, post-flight: #Habs Brian Gionta rejoins team tonight in Winnipeg. That's great news. His 700th NHL game Tuesday vs Jets

Hope his family is doing well. Wish our captain the best of luck.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 1m

Just catching up, post-flight: #Habs Brian Gionta rejoins team tonight in Winnipeg. That's great news. His 700th NHL game Tuesday vs Jets

Hope his family is doing well. Wish our captain the best of luck.

Most likely things are better if he's rejoining the team. Good news on both fronts.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Glad to hear he is able to come back to the team. Ive been ok with his play this year, especially since MT has been using him more appropriately. 700 games as well, nice!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I hope all is well with gio and his personal issues.

On the hockey side of things, where do you put gio in? I don't want to interrupt the top 6. Desharnais had his best game between prust and bourque. And you just know they won't play him on the 4th line.

I think this says a lot about how expendable gio has become.

Davebo*

I predict Pleks will go back with Gionta & Bourque - especially likely since Pleks has scored his first now - which should reunite the EGG/LAB line . What's wrong with that?

dreamingofdrouin*

What`s the story here anyway....family member hospitalized or something..

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
If you're going to make personal attacks and not grasp even the basest of sarcasm, you should stick to lurking.

Except the original comment wasn't sarcasm. The guy even explained why he didn't want Gionta in the line-up...

Cool for Gio, hope he has a good game tuesday :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad