Speculation: Gg hc

Status
Not open for further replies.

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Based on many reports from G. Richards and Murphys Law on twitter. As well as the score.ca. Its seems as though Gallant is set to become the next HC of the Panthers.

New thread question:

Who is his head assistant? If you have a Head Coach with little HC coaching experience and an assistant in Madden who has half a year under his belt. Who brings stability to the group?

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Little early for this yet

George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 2h

Although talk is about Gerard Gallant being coach of #FlaPanthers do not rule out Dan Bylsma yet. Will let you know when I hear what's up.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Whoever gets hired will bring in the other assistant, so if it's Gallant, maybe take a look and see if he's had anyone specific as his asst. throughout the years.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
This belongs in the head coach thread until we officially name one. And doesn't our new coach deserve a full name on the title?

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
W d k w t hc i f s y, b I h w k JM o a o o t a.

EDIT:
We don't know who the head coach is for sure yet, but I hope we keep John Madden on as one of the assistants.

Last edited:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
W d k w t hc i f s y, b I h w k JM o a o o t a.

EDIT:
We don't know who the head coach is for sure yet, but I hope we keep John Madden on as one of the assistants.

IIRC Tallon already confirmed that Madden will stay as one of the assistants

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Sorry…some people need things spelled out for them.

Gerrard Gallant Head Coach

problem solved!

There were like 4 other posts that called you out on it, don't single me out :shakehead. GG HC is impossible to decipher without clicking on the thread, which is thread baiting, which isn't allowed.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
At the time, this was still just pure speculation and no reputable person had reported it (notice how GR says "although talk" and "I'll let you know when I hear what's up").

As pointed out by others, we already had a speculation thread that was over 1200 posts (part I & II) into discussion, this belonged there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad