Getzlaf or Trocheck or Dadonov or Zucker

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
I have Getlzaf coming off IR and I need to drop one of the following if not Getzlaf itself. Who would you drop?

Here's my team

sUYs7V8.png

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Drop Getzlaf or Zucker. Trocheck is a fantasy stud and the best kept secret in the NHL. Dadonov could be traded for a defensive upgrade too and then you can keep Getzlaf if you make it a 2 for 1.

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Drop Getzlaf or Zucker. Trocheck is a fantasy stud and the best kept secret in the NHL. Dadonov could be traded for a defensive upgrade too and then you can keep Getzlaf if you make it a 2 for 1.

Solid team, try to make a trade. Otherwise I agree that Zucker or Getz are the low men on the totem pole.

Thanks for the responses, looks like I'll try to trade a 2 for 1 for a D upgrade or drop Getzlaf. I have another question however, would you guys consider dropping Raanta for Lundqvist or Saros? (Rinne just went on IR)

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
Thanks for the responses, looks like I'll try to trade a 2 for 1 for a D upgrade or drop Getzlaf. I have another question however, would you guys consider dropping Raanta for Lundqvist or Saros? (Rinne just went on IR)

No brainer - drop Raanta for Saros if you can still get him. If not, drop him for Lundqvist.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Judging by how few shots they got off the other night against Buffalo, I think Getzlaf might be a drop. On another team with a supporting cast, he's a keeper but he's likely not going to get much help this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad