Sex: M
Birthplace: West Islip, NY
Where you live: Reynoldsburg, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Salt and pepper hair
Nationality: Whiter than Ranch Dressing
Mode of Transportation: A very old Dodge Intrepid
Job: Package Handler at a hub in Grove City. Company rhymes with EdFex
College Attended/Attending: A short stint at University of Dayton, no degree

How you became a Jackets' fan: I grew up on Long Island when they were winning four straight Cups, and loved it when ESPN brought the NHL back. I was a Jackets fan before they had a name. Still pull for the Isles when there's no conflict.
Favorite Jackets Player: Cam Atkinson
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Ovechkin
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): None. Not really a souvenir guy.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: #61 Nash, #13 Atkinson (both with the cannon), one white and one orange Islander jersey (no number), one red OSU jersey, and one or two numberless CBJ jerseys, some of which I've passed on to family

Video Game Systems Owned: NES Classic, SNES Classic, PS2. I'm old school.
Favorite Game(s): F-Zero, Tetris, Mario games
Music/Bands You Like: Green Day
Favorite Movie(s): The Martian, Fail-Safe, V For Vendetta
Favorite TV Show: Friends, The Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The West Wing
Favorite Food: I make a great Italian sausage, green peppers and onions dish with pasta/sauce. Oh, and burgers and fries and pizza
Libation of choice: Bud Light, or other beers that snobs say is garbage. I don't drink hard liquor enough to have a favorite
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Most interesting would have to be Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
(Real) Name: Keith
Birthplace: West Islip, NY
Another Long Islander on the board...although you couldn't pay me to move back there (25 years was more than paying my dues). You might not even consider me a Long Islander being I am from Nassau County. After Jones Beach, Robert Moses was our other go-to beach my mom would took us to when we were kids and WBAB was my favorite radio station.

I was right around the corner from the Isles practice facility growing up but I was a Rangers fan. I thought I read somewhere that the Isles will play the entire 2020-2021 season at The Coliseum.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
(Real) Name: Mike
Age you act: This changes like the weather. Grumpy old man with a healthy mix of childish jackassery.
Birthplace: Evergreen Park IL
Where you live: Worthington, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Nothing.
Nationality: Mostly Irish, with some Czech thrown in.
Mode of Transportation: Honda Accord
Job: CPA for a local firm.
College Attended/Attending: The Ohio State University

How you became a Jackets' fan: Went to Chill games back in the day, and have been going to games ever since.
Favorite Jackets Player: Cam Atkinson
Favorite NON Jackets Player: They are all dead to me
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Not a collector.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: No customized jerseys. A few CBJ, two from the Chill, Ohio State, and old CCCP one.

Video Game Systems Owned: All of them. Most recent acquisition is a stand up arcade with about 400 classics from the 80's & 90's. Perfect for when sheltering in place.
Favorite Game(s): Donkey Kong, Galaga. Old school
Music/Bands You Like: All over the place. Pearl Jam, Sigur Ros, Eluvium, James.
Favorite Movie(s): Shawshank, The Dark Knight, Field of Dreams
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul. Working my way through Peaky Blinders now.
Favorite Food: Pasta. Any type, the more the better.
Libation of choice: Usually going to go with an IPA
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Ricky Gervais?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Age you act: Most tell me younger than my age
Birthplace: Columbus
Where you live: Columbus
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Joe Average, though probably my blue eyes
Nationality: Irish on sire side; French on dam side
Mode of Transportation: GMC SUV
Job: The perfect job - retirement
College Attended/Attending: CWRU

How you became a Jackets' fan: Huge Columbus Checkers in the mid-late 60s, attending most games; listened to Blues games on KMOX when franchise began
Favorite Jackets Player: Bjorkstrand (current); Letestu (past)
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Panarin - was before coming here (along with Pavel Datsyk) and after leaving - though I wish he was on my current player list
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Green St Pats Day CBJ hat
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Two Foligno jerseys (one signed); 3rd jersey; blank home jersey ready for 28 to be added; Montreal Road jersey (9 for The Rocket); Cincinnati Cyclones jersey

Video Game Systems Owned: Are you kidding? Until a few years ago, I had a arcade Superman pinball machine
Music/Bands You Like: Tough call and it changes. Perennials would be Grateful Dead; Marshall Crenshaw; Coletrane; Steely Dan; Joni; America...A couple years ago I gave my 500 plus vinyl collection to my cousin’s son
Favorite Movie(s): To Kill a Mockingbird; Animal House; The World According to Garp; The Magnificent Seven
Favorite TV Show: Blacklist; Battlebots; Seal Team; Twilight Zone reruns
Favorite Food: Gourmet Seafood; Italian; Chinese; my girlfriend’s excellent cooking
Libation of choice: Bourbon, Lagers, Pinot Noirs and Cabernets....though lately I’ve been making a lot of mixed drinks
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: No Twitter account, but regularly check Jeffrey Gundlach

Last edited:

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
(Real) Name: David
Age you act: 30
Birthplace: Bay Shore, NY (Long Island)
Where you live: Plain City, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Look like Sting
Nationality: German/Irish, Romanian
Mode of Transportation: 2014 BMW 335
Job: Investigations Manager for Pharma Company
College Attended/Attending: Wittenberg University

How you became a Jackets' fan: Lifelong hockey fan that got to experience the NY Islanders winning 4 straight Cups in the late 70's, early 80's. Day 1 Season Tix holder
Favorite Jackets Player: David Vyborny
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Nathan McKinnon, Josh Anderson
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Pazzy Breast Cancer Game Used Goaltending Stick (autographed), O'Voracek Game Used St. Patricks Jersey (autographed)
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Whitney, Nash, Vyborny, Spacek, Zherdev, O'Brassard, O'Voracek, Nash All-Star (some old Isles Jerserys)
Video Game Systems Owned: None
Favorite Game(s): None
Music/Bands You Like: Five Finger Death Punch, The Killers, U2, Blink-182, Breaking Benjamin, Too Much Joy
Favorite Movie(s): Tommy Boy, Christmas Vacation, Jeeper's Creepers
Favorite TV Show: Sons of Anarchy, X-Files
Favorite Food: Pizza (NY pizza but in its absence...Benny's, Deweys), Filet Mignon or Tuna Steak
Libation of choice: ginger beer and gin with lime (gin-gin mule)
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Ryan Reynolds?

lilfedor

Feb 16, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Real) Name: Jeff
Age you act: 25
Birthplace: Brunswick, OH
Where you live: Parma, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: My wife has said it’s a combination of my eyes and smile
Nationality: Chzek, Polish, Irish,
Mode of Transportation: Union Blue Nissan Rogue
Job: Small business owner + Project Coordinator
College Attended/Attending: Ashland University Grad

How you became a Jackets' fan: Started to love hockey after watching the Mighty Ducks movies as a child as well as supporting the Cleveland Lumberjacks. Have supported the Blues and Ducks before 2000 when I immediately supported our hometown boys!
Favorite Jackets Player: Currently it’s Jones. It’s so much fun watching him skate and his vision. However, I loved watching Vermette both before and after he was part of the Jackets.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Rakell and Hertl
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): My wife got me a cbj puck case last year. We’re currently traveling to all of the away arenas and bringing a punch home from each. It’s been an amazing experience.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: CBJ 2000 original home and away, current white, current blue, Alt, White Alt.

Video Game Systems Owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Advance, 64, GameCube, 3ds, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and the goat Dreamcast.
Favorite Game(s): Legend of Zelda (all of them)
Music/Bands You Like: Queen, Story of the Year, Goldfinger, Greek Fire, Guster, Anberlin, Silverstein, mxpx, the Offspring,
Favorite Movie(s): The breakfast club, Ferris Buehlers day off, Mighty Ducks trilogy, Miracle
Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo or Tacos
Libation of choice: Espresso Martini
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: NHL players / analysts​

MrEckted

Jan 28, 2008
CBus
(Real) Name: Anthony
Age you act: Context dependent
Birthplace: Columbus, OH
Where you live: Delaware, OH
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Height
Nationality: German/Italian/British Isles
Mode of Transportation: Audi A4
Job: Realtor
College Attended/Attending: OSU

How you became a Jackets' fan: Grew up going to chill games, was fortunate my Dad got season tickets when the CBJ came into existence.
Favorite Jackets Player: PLD at the moment, Cam in my heart
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Jake the Snake
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Stockholm CBJ scarf. Somehow my wife agreed to swing through Sweden on our honeymoon to catch the Jackets open the 2010 season against the sharks.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Odelein, Zherdev, Brassard, Voracek, Filatov, Murray

Video Game Systems Owned: PS5, XBOX one X, Switch
Favorite Game(s): From Software, Starcraft, mostly RPG / Strategy / FPS
Music/Bands You Like: Boards of Canada, Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, Grandaddy, My Bloody Valentine, Kendrick Lamar, The Clash, MF Doom, Avalanches, Op Ivy, DJ Shadow.. I dunno, a lot?
Favorite Movie(s): Scorsese, Lynch, Kubrick, Aster, Aronofsky
Favorite TV Show: Sopranos
Favorite Food: All of it
Libation of choice: 7&7
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: meh

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
(Real) Name: Eetu
Age you act: At home 40. Watching hockey 13
Birthplace: Pori, Finland
Where you live: Oulu, Finland
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Bearded company
Nationality: 99% finnish 1% polar bear
Mode of Transportation: Opel Astra sportstourer
Job: Special buildee
College Attended/Attending: ?

How you became a Jackets' fan: Everyone else cheered for penguins and red wings etc.. so i liked the Jackets cause they literally suck at the beginning.
Favorite Jackets Player: Jones
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Tuukka Rask
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Way too big CBJ hoodie.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Zero

Video Game Systems Owned: Ps3 what kids use
Favorite Game(s): Trivial Pursuit
Music/Bands You Like: 80s rock music
Favorite Movie(s): i dont watch much movies so Non
Favorite TV Show: Homeland,Lucifer
Favorite Food: Macaronebox
Libation of choice: Beer.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Non​

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
(Real) Name: Dana
Age you act: 12
Sex: Well yea! I'm not that old.
Birthplace: Mount Carmel
Where you live: Gtovetuckey
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Greybeard
Nationality:Northern European, mostly German
Mode of Transportation: 2004 3/4 ton Dodge
Job: I don't need no stinking job!
College Attended/Attending: OSU (made the freshman soccer team)
How you became a Jackets' fan: Used to play pond hockey in the infield at Beulah Park. Just developed from that.
Favorite Jackets Player: Ollie
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Federov
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Original away sweater
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: 4 or 5 including Barnes Florida sweater
Video Game Systems Owned: Ps3
Favorite Game(s): Euchre
Music/Bands You Like: Dwight Yocum
Favorite Movie(s):Fight Club
Favorite TV Show: Mary's Kitchen Crush
Favorite Food: Had a nice ribeye last night.
Libation of choice: Barbencourt 5 star
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Cloyd Rivers​

ThailandGuy

Jul 1, 2017
Pathum Thani, Thailand
Real) Name: Daniel
Age you act: 15
Birthplace: Berlin
Where you live: One block from Waikiki pier across from the Honolulu zoo
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: I have white hair, since high school.. the ladies love it. I did not.
Nationality: German
Mode of Transportation: 50cc scooter
Job: Day trading, retired but taking advantage of the covid outbreak.
College Attended/Attending: OSU, BA in Econ, Masters at UH Manoa

How you became a Jackets fan: Grew up in Columbus with season tickets to the chill, only games they showed on tv in the early 90s was the Florida Panthers. Mellanby was my hero.
Favorite Jackets Player
: My best friend, Cam
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Tom Wilson
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): My ticket to the first game. God bless you 25 Bruce Gardiner at 7:44 in the first!
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: I have several dozens.

Video Game Systems Owned: Wii, but I don’t play games... waste of time. I’d rather be on the beach.
Favorite Game(s): Golf.... but my favorite thing to do is jump out of planes, almost 6,000 jumps!
Music/Bands You Like: bit of an odd ball here... I like anything with a banjo, to older rock, anything country
Favorite Movie(s): it’s an old one.... Rear Window, find it on TMC
Favorite TV Show: Price is Right, or are we not calling that a real show.. I was on stage in 2015. Other shows, um, probably Impractical Jokers
Favorite Food: Anything Thai
Libation of choice: Vodka- but I’ve been sober now for 7 years
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Dont have one

I come to this site several times a day, I never got into it when it came to posting. But I was BluJacket2 years ago, I came from ancient times, MetroBoards!

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
You know I would be interested in knowing what has changed about people's profiles since the start of the pandemic (free form). Other than the noobs we all finished this by the beginning of April so many of us have had a solid eight months to realign. For instance: what do you do or know now that you didn't back in April.

I am willing to go first:
  • I took a genealogy course back in Jan/Feb and then an online international conference on the subject in the summer. I've been doing genealogy for twenty years already and I spent much of the pandemic digging deeper into my heritage. Learned quite a bit new stuff and connected with relatives I never knew I had. Fun stuff!
  • I picked up Pickleball this summer. I played racquetball as a young man but no indoor activities this year and as I get older the knees can't do as much. Fun game and good social activity. I won't say I sweat all that much but it is a challenging activity and I can feel it afterwards if playing for 2-3 hours.
  • Started downsizing. Realized I have way too much stuff in my house that I never use and don't need. Still have a ways to go but excited to exorcise my storage room :)

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
(Real) Name:
Age you act: too young
Birthplace: Southwestern Ohio
Where you live: Central Ohio
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: I have two eyes
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: gray SUV like so many suburbanites, always hard to find in a large parking lot
Job: used to crunch numbers, now I manage smart people who crunch numbers
College Attended/Attending: multiple degrees from a couple of colleges

How you became a Jackets' fan: from Ohio, always a passing fan of CBJ from season 1, became a bigger fan of CBJ and OSU hockey once my oldest kid started playing hockey
Favorite Jackets Player: Matt Calvert, Jack Johnson (early in his Blue Jackets career Jack Johnson), met some retired Jackets through youth hockey that are pretty cool
Favorite NON Jackets Player: my kids (they aren’t in the NHL, but they play)
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): not a souvenir guy, but I have a great picture of one of my kids and me at the Game 4 victory vs Tampa
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: none - my kids have some, but I am not a jersey kind of guy
Video Game Systems Owned: none currently
Favorite Game(s): Defender
Music/Bands You Like: jazz from the 50s and 60s
Favorite Movie(s): Barfly, Bottle Rocket
Favorite TV Show: Archer
Favorite Food: pizza
Libation of choice: water
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: not on Twitter; only got on FB because kids were on teams and in activities where info was shared via FB

No favorite book question, but a favorite video game question? We are doomed as a society.

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
No favorite book question, but a favorite video game question? We are doomed as a society.

Note in the OP:

Use the template I've provided in whatever way you see fit. (This template was initially done by longtime board denizen jacketfan. I've modified it slightly.)

Feel free to amend it as you see fit. Fave book is certainly an interesting personal note.

That said, "doomed as a society"? You ARE old.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
You know I would be interested in knowing what has changed about people's profiles since the start of the pandemic (free form). Other than the noobs we all finished this by the beginning of April so many of us have had a solid eight months to realign. For instance: what do you do or know now that you didn't back in April.

I am willing to go first:
  • I took a genealogy course back in Jan/Feb and then an online international conference on the subject in the summer. I've been doing genealogy for twenty years already and I spent much of the pandemic digging deeper into my heritage. Learned quite a bit new stuff and connected with relatives I never knew I had. Fun stuff!
  • I picked up Pickleball this summer. I played racquetball as a young man but no indoor activities this year and as I get older the knees can't do as much. Fun game and good social activity. I won't say I sweat all that much but it is a challenging activity and I can feel it afterwards if playing for 2-3 hours.
  • Started downsizing. Realized I have way too much stuff in my house that I never use and don't need. Still have a ways to go but excited to exorcise my storage room :)

I was thinking about this a little when reading back through my opening entry in this thread, done back in the early spring -- what had changed.

I now have three jobs, so there's that.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Never heard of that before.

Would I be wrong to categorize that as tennis with a whiffle ball?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Never heard of that before.

Would I be wrong to categorize that as tennis with a whiffle ball?
You know who plays a lot of Pickleball? Jarmo is apparently pretty good. It’s kind of a mix between ping pong, tennis and badminton. And yeah, it’s kind of like a whiffle ball and a paddle rather than a racket.

It’s a lot harder than it looks in the videos. And when you get four players right up at the “kitchen” line the pace really picks up.

The name is silly but it’s one of the fastest growing games in the US. Says Scarborough East Tennis Club has 16 indoor and 6 outdoor courts.

Edited to add: just read the Portzline article on TA about Cam. Cam said he played a lot of tennis and Pickleball this off-season.

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Actually, very little has changed for me. I mean, I work from home full-time now, but it's the same job. :) But that does mean I've gotten a lot more organized at home in the last six months than I'd managed in the last 18 years or so...

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
(Real) Name: Dad
Age you act: not my first rodeo
Birthplace: Elmwood Park - Chicago
Where you live: Central Ohio
Distinguishing Characteristic: Sitting in the upper bowl
Nationality: Canadian/ American
Mode of Transportation: Pickup truck
Job: happy to have one
College Attended/Attending: Ohio State University

How you became a Jackets' fan: grew up a hockey fan, Montreal & Chicago, got in one of the first PSL groups - really to watch the Blackhawks
Favorite Jackets Players: Patrik Laine, otherwise varies by game Jones, Z, Texier big fan of Elvis
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Naslund, Peter Forsberg, Hull, Rocket, LaFleur, Neidermayer & Stevens, Esposito and Orr
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Nash signed a stick for me
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Duby
Video Game Systems Owned: none currently
Favorite Game(s): Euchre
Music/Bands You Like: Stones, S&G, Eagles, Beatles and Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Movie(s): Moneyball, Shawshank, the Godfather
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, and Shameless
Favorite Food: Hyde Parke steak Nicklaus.. medium rare
Libation of choice: Crown Green Apple over ice, Belles Two Hearted
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: Chip Munn
Favorite Bookz: Profits Unlimited, The Wealthy Barber, The Millionaire Next Door

Last edited:

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
I don’t post a lot, but today I’m bored! Thought I’d give this a shot.

Real) Name: Caleb
Age you act: hopefully something close
Birthplace: Dayton/WPAFB
Where you live: Dayton suburbs
Distinguishing Characteristic: I’ve been told I look like a crab fisherman. Idk if that’s good or bad.
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: Camry
Job: inspections for aircraft generators
College Attended/Attending: Sinclair CC
How you became a Jackets' fan: My uncle was a hockey fan, when Columbus got a team he started backing the jackets. I grew up watching games with the family from the inaugural year.
Favorite Jackets Players: Umberger, Cam, Shelley, Jones, and Dubinsky.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Chelios, Brent Burns, Jamie Benn, John Scott.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Z signed photo
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Dubinsky cannon logo, original away blank.
Video Game Systems Owned: PS1-4, Sega, N64, and PC.
Favorite Game(s): Rocket league, Overwatch, old sega nhl games.
Music/Bands You Like: Anything except the pop country stuff, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, old RHCP, The Offspring, Bad Religion, Biggie, Pac, Wu-Tang, Elton John, Sia. I’m all over the place.
Favorite Movie(s): Obvious big hockey movies - mighty ducks franchise, slap shot, miracle, etc. - The goonies, This is the end, Pulp fiction.
Favorite TV Show: The Mandolorian, The Office, and HIMYM.
Favorite Food: Steak or Tikka Masala.
Libation of choice: Bourbon, Rum, or any beer that isn’t an IPA.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: I don’t really do a lot of social media.
Favorite Bookz: All of Dan Browns books, Scar Tissue, A Guy Like Me, The Shining, The Outsiders, probably more I can’t think of.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
Sabo, I'll be the other guy in the Dubi Cannon - I got it and then he never played another game. Last jersey/sweater I buy forever.

I bought mine a few years back and was lucky enough to see him score a goal the night I got it. That’s some tough luck though! I’d say maybe get one made with your name, but then I’d be scared for your safety :laugh:

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
(Real) Name: Sean
Age you act: 70+
Birthplace: Kettering, OH
Where you live: Normal, IL
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Uh, I'm tall and skinny?
Nationality: Italian/unknown
Mode of Transportation: Subaru Impreza
Job: IPM Supervisor (I keep cannabis crops pest/disease free)
College Attended/Attending: Hard Knock U

How you became a Jackets' fan: I remember being an avid Red Wings fan growing(as the jackets weren't a thing yet) and then one night when I was still pretty young (10ish) I remember going to a game with my friend and his parents and I've been a fan ever since.
Favorite Jackets Player: Currently: Seth Jones..... Of all time: Artemi Panarin. It's unfortunate that he didn't want to be here, but he's undoubtedly the most skilled player to wear the jersey.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Does it have to be current? Yzerman, Lidstrom, Federov, St. Louis, Lecavier, Hasek, Brodeur, Roy, CuJo. I've played hockey since I was about 6 and growing up I played both goalie and skater. While I mainly played goalie in competitive play I always loved skating out in roller and whenever I could get some ice time out of season. But those guys were all my idols growing up.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): none..
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: None, just some old ones in the my bag.

Video Game Systems Owned:I'll just do currently. Xbox 360, Xbox One X, PS4.
Favorite Game(s): NCAA 14, NHL series, Cyberpunk, Valhalla
Music/Bands You Like: Really depends on my mood anything from Mac Miller to Jimi Hendrix, from Disturbed to Sam Cook, from Justin Timberlake to Avenged Sevenfold.
Favorite Movie(s): that's really a tough one for me. Pineapple Express is up there though.
Favorite TV Show: this definitely changes, Agents of Shield is super underrated though.
Favorite Food: playoff pregame Jackets chipotle burrito!
Libation of choice: dont really drink to often, I'll enjoy a mixed drink or whiskey on the rocks occasionally.
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter/IG: solventlessextracts I honestly don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad