Getting a new glove: Velocity T7000 or Bauer Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
DaveyCrockett said:
Why don't you just go to the store? You will have to try them on anyways before you buy them.
I would have thought of that. Unfortunately I live in Nothockeytown,USA, and when I posted had tried on a Vapor only once, and same w/ the Velo but I was at my frinds game, and I saw that the pro shop had both. So I tired em both on. The Velo was lighter, but I liked the Vapor better ovrall.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
nurminen31 said:
I would have thought of that. Unfortunately I live in Nothockeytown,USA, and when I posted had tried on a Vapor only once, and same w/ the Velo but I was at my frinds game, and I saw that the pro shop had both. So I tired em both on. The Velo was lighter, but I liked the Vapor better ovrall.

So you did end up going with the Bauer? I've got the new Vision (5500) catcher, and I really like it.....the store I was at didn't have any Velocity Catchers, and I liked the Vision so I ordered it.

Today I tried on a Velocity.........it is an awesome glove.

Never tried the Vapor though.

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
Officer Jim Lahey said:
So you did end up going with the Bauer? I've got the new Vision (5500) catcher, and I really like it.....the store I was at didn't have any Velocity Catchers, and I liked the Vision so I ordered it.

Today I tried on a Velocity.........it is an awesome glove.

Never tried the Vapor though.
The Vapor is super comfortable, I ordered it last week from a Bauer Rep.I think they are only making Vapor 2s now: they(the Vapor 2s) have a more Vaughn-style break, which was my main concern with the original Vapor(Ive read complaints about the break being too close to the fingers). I got it with all white weave w/ some black in the palm because I didnt want the glove to get completely covered in puck marks. Hopefully it works out well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad