Get Your Avs Pump-Up Fix

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm not saying that metal makes every montage better (no way it does), what I was saying is that particular montage should have had a faster song, either punk, rap, or death metal. IMO.

I love the montage itself, just not feeling it as one of my favourites.

Would have instantly become one of my least favorite montages. Funny how people's opinions on creative things vary.

I'm not a huge fan of the band, but the theme was fitting. That's what matters most to me, not the speed of the music. If there's lyrics, the lyrics need to fit the attitude of the video. The creator did that just right.

Fluke

Sep 27, 2009
I really liked it. Not sure why people are complaining about song choice, I thought it fit great. Doesn't always have to be fast paced hip hop or rock/metal.

CrimsonPuma*

Very nicely done!

My only complaint is the stupid Ads that Altitude places on all the replays, but that's not your fault!

Good work!!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Sorry, but I can't get into it.

I think a speed metal song would have been much better.

Something like,

would have been better IMO. Since you used a lot of hard hits and speed goals in your montage.

Disagree 100%. Song like those are what ruins montages.

Anyway, that might have been one of my favorite Avs videos I have ever watched. Looking forward to the Mackinnon one! You should do a Duchene video as well, I cant wait to see all of his plays from this season, you could have 2 videos just from Duchene alone.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
You know what bugs me?

That commercial where they say, "I'm Paul Stastny, Gabe Landeskog, Alex Tanguay, etc...and I play for Altitude Sports."

NO YOU DON'T!!! You play for the Colorado Avalanche, dammit!!! :rant:

FreshFitted67

Jun 28, 2010
Tibet
www.kitchen.com
:bump:

Im bumping this because I'm a view-*****.
But MORE IMPORTANTLY I'M PUMPED and I want you to BE PUMPED TOO!

CAN YA FEEL IT

AVS BABY!!! WOOOO!!!!

*thank you for all the feed-back. Music is always going to be an issue for some fans, can't please everyone no matter what song you choose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad