OT: Get to Know your fellow oiler fans 2018/2019 edition (25 Questions)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
As per a tradition started by Lowetide(him or Rabi) when dinosaurs roamed the planet--with training camp opening it is time for the yearly "get to know your fellow oiler fan" thread-so we know more then just the av(i)ator and display name

1) Age, sex, location
2) How did it first find this board
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German
4) Fav current oiler
5) Fav former oiler
6) Most hated former oiler and why
7) What type of music are you into?
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job?
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now?
13) Married, single Kids?
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
17) What is your hidden super power A HIDDEN SUPER POWER IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT MAY SURPRISE OTHERS OR JUST AMUSE PEOPLE--
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be?
19) What would be the title of your memoir?
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation
21) Worst Vacation
22) Craziest thing you've done
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever)
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with

Last edited:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
1) Age, sex, location 47-M-Wales
2) How did it first find this board-- Sept, 6th 1997--the day Princess Diana was burried--I was in Liverpool and England was closed for business so I spent the day on line trying to find hockey chat boards--found this place via an old worldcrossing.com, chat board
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German-- Both sort of--I have a ticket for the Swedish games just no the german game yet--but I am still going to Cologne
4) Fav current oiler-- Kassian
5) Fav former oiler-- Pat Hughes
6) Most hated former oiler and why - The Human rake--him leaving started a curse on the oilers
7) What type of music are you into? Like the man said--gotta be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? Weekend getaways whether in the UK or in mainland Europe
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? Travelling. Missed out on two huge family vacations growing up (divorced household-one took a 3 month vacation right before I moved in with them and the other took a 2 month vacation right after I left em) and I decided if I was going to see the world I would have to be the catalyst for it to happen
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Was supposed to be China for a 1 year contract but I have a problem with the contract--they want to hold both of my passports while I am in the country--I never give anyone my passports-so it looks like I am going back to south east asia next Feb)
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? Hotel consultant--I come in and figure out why a hotel is losing money
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? you wear a suit?
13) Married, single Kids? twice divorced-according to both I am the only kid from the marriages
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? Holy Rollers: Nothing against anyone's religion but me and holy roller's just do not get along
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? travel
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? If I had time-Jump on a plane and be swimming off the coast of Thailand Island of Ko Samui when the world ended--Closest thing I heaven I have ever seen
17) What is your hidden super power- Travel very cheaply and quickly
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? Eagle
19) What would be the title of your memoir? I am my own worst enemy
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation: Thailand
21) Worst Vacation: No such thing
22) Craziest thing you've done: Lots of things--some say marrying someone who I had known only for 12 days as my craziest
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation: Oscar Wilde, Oliver Reed, Peter O'Toole and Richard Harris
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever): Cider or 1 ltr sparkling water one ice with a half lemon squeezed into it
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with-- anyone as long as they are anything but boring

Reactions: thadd

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
1) Age, sex, location - 35, M, Edmonton
2) How did it first find this board - cannot recall, was in 2005
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German - nope
4) Fav current oiler - McDavid of course
5) Fav former oiler - Doug Weight
6) Most hated former oiler and why - Pronger, self explanatory
7) What type of music are you into? - all kinds, prog rock mostly
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? - watching hockey, mountain biking, drinking good vino
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? - running, biking (wife is a triathlete), golf (dad taught me)
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? - France, for the wine and history
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? - nice mix of interacting with stakeholders and IT/programming
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? - wish I would have grown more
13) Married, single Kids? - married
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? - weird hands, Mayonnaise
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? - give 10% away to family/charity, supplement my income so I could do what I really want
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? - pop an '82 Latour, climb a ridge in the Rockies and watch the sun set
17) What is your hidden super power - wine drinking
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? - monkey
19) What would be the title of your memoir? - "Well, so much for that"
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation - San Diego for my 21st with my dad
21) Worst Vacation - Okanagan last year, smoke made it unable to do anything
22) Craziest thing you've done -
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation - Barack Obama, my Dad, my grandpa, Jack Nicklaus
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) - red wine
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with - ??

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
1) Age, sex, location - 35, M, Spruce Grove
2) How did it first find this board - In 2006, I was lurking, but decided to join and haven't always looked back
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German - I wish
4) Fav current oiler - McDavid is just the Best
5) Fav former oiler - a Ranford stand, loved that guy when I was kid.
6) Most hated former oiler and why - Ty Conklin, because of the Ty Conklin effect.
7) What type of music are you into? - A lot of things that aren't country, largely rock and rock adjacent stuff
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? - With the family
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? - Video games, because they're a lot of fun.
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? - Italy, family is from there, I'll like to experience it myself with my family. HM-Japan, for food, culture and to hug Miyamoto
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? - Giving back to Canadian basically.
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? - Utter confusion
13) Married, single Kids? - Married with 1.5 Childrens
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? - Obtuse ignorance (societal)
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? - Pay off my house and other things, give some to the family
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? - Spend it with the Family bestowing my meager wisdoms
17) What is your hidden super power - Silver Lining finding, sometimes
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? - Siberian Tiger, seems like that would be awesome
19) What would be the title of your memoir? - That guy who did some stuff those times
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation - England, the 3 times I've gone
21) Worst Vacation - Calgary, wife had a thing, I had a sleep training Mr Kiddo.
22) Craziest thing you've done - Nothing exciting, but a spend a New Year on the Thames
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation - George Carlin, Jack Johnson, Clara Bow and Jack Parsons
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) - A good Scotchy Scotch
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with - I think Joestevens and I would get along.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
1) Age, sex, location - 31, Male, Edmonton
2) How did it first find this board - By Accident. Back in 2006 when I wanted to know where Pronger was gonna be traded, I came across this site and never left.
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German - Pfft. Who has the money to go there? Not I.
4) Fav current oiler - Kassian
5) Fav former oiler - Marchant and Staios
6) Most hated former oiler and why - Pronger. p***y couldn't handle the pressure.
7) What type of music are you into? - Anything.
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? - Not working.
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? - Video Gaming and Modding. Always loved making mods for video games and play when I got the time.
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? - Europe. I want to see it all.
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? - The hours. 6:30 - 3:30 PM. Perfect shift.
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? WTF? I wanted to be a Police officer...What have I become? :facepalm:
13) Married, single Kids? - Single and looking. No Kids.
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? - Not believing in the same things I believe in.
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? - Pay off the house and bills.
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? - Do what I normally do every day.
17) What is your hidden super power - A what?
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? - Next life? I got a next life?
19) What would be the title of your memoir? - Go read someone else's memoir. Nothing to see here.
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation - Mexico 2012
21) Worst Vacation - Cuba 2014
22) Craziest thing you've done - Actually having a civil conversation with Great Keith and StevenF1919 (shudders)
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation - I wouldn't invite anyone because I can't cook.
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) - Water. Duh.
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with - Jimmi Jenkins and BBO.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
1) Age, sex, location -38, M, Ont Canada
2) How did it first find this board -Not sure, how did it?
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German- Nein
4) Fav current oiler -McDavid of course
5) Fav former oiler -Got my Ranford Jersey hanging in man-cave
6) Most hated former oiler and why -Kevin Lowe lol
7) What type of music are you into? - Pretty much everything except pop, hip-hop/rap and country. The rest is mostly good.
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? Fishing or out on the patio with friends, BBQ and beer.
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? Too many, guitar, leather working, wood burning, photography, video editing and more, I just like trying new things.
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Europe, prob Holland, Germany, Ireland, France a lot for the history and some family in those places.
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? The naps - working for yourself is the key to happiness.
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? We'd get along, still an Oilers fan so
13) Married, single Kids? Single, Cat, Quite content.
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? Cheating, being a closet Flames Fan or finding out She's a He.
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? Pay off mortgage, invest then travel a bit and have some fun.
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? Buy some super expensive foods, drinks and throw a party .
17) What is your hidden super power I'm amazing at procrastinating.
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? An Owl or a Wolf.
19) What would be the title of your memoir? Confessions of a Couch Potato
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation Naples FL & Anywhere in the Mountains
21) Worst Vacation PEI
22) Craziest thing you've done Jumped off an 80-90ft cliff into the water, people had died there.
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation Aristotle, Nikola Tesla, Adolf Hitler and Hunter S. Thompson.
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) Lagavulin 16 scotch and Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with Probably DrDrai he seems like a cynical bastard lol

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
1) Age, sex, location 27/m/Edmonton
2) How did it first find this board I honestly have no idea
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German No
4) Fav current oiler McDavid
5) Fav former oiler Messier
6) Most hated former oiler and why POS
7) What type of music are you into? Everything but country and EdM
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? PJs sitting around the house
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? Hockey: Watched a game once and never stopped. Video Games: Young male, wasn't into sports
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? The UK and South Korea. Just have always wanted to go
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? I get paid.
13) Married, single Kids? Engaged, 3 cats
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? LIES
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? House, debts paid off, save the rest.
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? Cry
17) What is your hidden super power ???
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? Probably a bear. Get lots of sleep
19) What would be the title of your memoir? I am Not Ed Sheeran
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation Went to Disneyland last year. It was amazing
21) Worst Vacation Vegas in 50 degree weather
22) Craziest thing you've done Vegas in 50 degree weather
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation This changes monthly
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) Vanilla Coke.
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with Most of you seem like you would be a hoot with. Some would make me drink more than others.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
1) Age, sex, location 35, M, St. Albert
2) How did it first find this board Guy Flaming on the Team 1260
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German god no
4) Fav current oiler #97
5) Fav former oiler Doug Weight
6) Most hated former oiler and why none really not even Pronger..Pitkanen I guess cause so much potential never realized
7) What type of music are you into? Rock, alternative, 60s, 70s, 80s, techno
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? camping with a beer in hand
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? golf, hockey, slo pitch, video games
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Hawaii in January :)
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? the people
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? "sounds about right"
13) Married, single Kids? Married, 2 kids
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? bad hygiene
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? new house and car, take a trip, save the rest
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? fly to a warm island and watch the sunset with a beer in hand
17) What is your hidden super power A HIDDEN SUPER POWER IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT MAY SURPRISE OTHERS OR JUST AMUSE PEOPLE--remembering key dates
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? dog
19) What would be the title of your memoir? Same old guy
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation Chicago in 2016 to see my Cubbies...unreal city..San Diego close 2nd
21) Worst Vacation Vancouver when I was 14...our car broke down in Hope B.C
22) Craziest thing you've done nothing
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation Jimi Hendrix, Abe Lincoln, John the Baptist, Isaac Newton
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) beer
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with no one lol

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
1) Age, sex, location - 28/M/Calgary
2) How did it first find this board? - Google and got banned from the EdmontonOilers forum.
3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German - Nope
4) Fav current oiler - Draisaitl
5) Fav former oiler - Hemsky
6) Most hated former oiler and why - Igor Ulanov
7) What type of music are you into? Everything under the sun, other than new country music, EDM or mumble rap/trap.
8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? I like to say sleeping, but I'm always out doing something.
9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? Arguing. Hereditary, I guess?
10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Stockholm or Berlin.
11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? This - currently doing it now.
12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? Very disappointed.
13) Married, single Kids? Been with a gal with 6 years - not married, no kids.
14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? Uh, infidelity? Liking Igor Ulanov, or having any relationship to him.
15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? Put it towards a house, and get out of my apartment. Invest the rest.
16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? Eat. Eat, everything.
17) What is your hidden super power - How good I am at flipping coasters and catching them on the end of a bar table.
18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? A Dinosaur.
19) What would be the title of your memoir? Is this it?
20) What was your favorite holiday vacation? Barcelona, London trip. Asked for ideas on here from people. Actually very helpful too.
21) Worst Vacation? Mexico, 2011.
22) Craziest thing you've done? Recently tried to steal one of those NYPD Smart Fortwos (smart cars) while in a very drunken stuper in New York in August. Have no recollection of it, had no idea I was right by a detachment, but a german tourist I had met snapped photos of it before making me come to my senses. I guess I just kept saying, "I don't want to walk anymore," while trying to find a bar in Brooklyn. That's pretty recent I guess.
23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation? Churchill, FDR, George Harrison and my dad.
24) Fav drink (booze or whatever)? Nikka - Coffee Still. It's beautiful Japanese whiskey.
25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with? I'd have a few fingers with anyone here. I can never have enough Oiler talk.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
*I only answered the ones that pertain to me....*

1) Age, sex, location
*57, male, Edmonton*

*searching on the 'net years ago*

3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or Germany?
*no*

4) Fav current oiler
*Nuge*

5) Fav former oiler
*Wayne Gretzky*

*MacTavish....good player and coach but clueless as a GM and he's STILL with the team!*

*classic rock/metal*

*sitting on my arse, LOL*

*don't really have hobbies*

*New York City because I have never been there*

*the fact that I can leave it soon, LOL*

*married with 1 grown kid*

*instantly take early retirement, LOL*

*cry*

17) What is your hidden super power A HIDDEN SUPER POWER IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT MAY SURPRISE OTHERS OR JUST AMUSE PEOPLE--

*eagle*

*so far Las Vegas*

21) Worst Vacation
*staying at home*

23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation
*Jesus, Watt Earp, Albert Einstein, Jimi Hendrix*

24) Fav drink (booze or
whatever)
*sugar free ice tea*

25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with?

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
1) Age, sex, location
39, male, a shithole called Luxembourg.

Don't remember (maybe I answered this in the past...)

Probable Cologne, first time/chance ever to see the Oilers. Family could get in the way though...

4) Fav current oiler
Larsson (honestly it's McDavid, but it is too easy to say that)

5) Fav former oiler
Kent Nilsson (honestly it's Gretzky, as above)

Tommi Salo (Salt Lake City, quarter finals..)

I don't really get music.

Going to coast in Italy, France or Spain and eating tonnes of seafood and drink good wine.

No hobbies anymore, my two kids took care of that.

Sweden, Sälen. I will race in Vasaloppet once I turn 40 (soon).

I get to play with plutonium.

"How did your ugly ass manage to find such a gorgeous wife?"

Married, two toddlers.

If she's a Nazi.

Buy a small apartment in the shithole where I live, that would probably cost about $1M.

Spend the time playing, hugging and kissing my kids.

I can drink beer very fast. 1 l beer from a glass in less than 10 secs, 3rd in the nationals in 2001, at that time I managed in 7 secs.

A monkey. They seem to have fun.

In vino veritas

Spain, been there 5 times, always amazing.

21) Worst Vacation
I haven't had a bad vacation.

Asking out the woman who later became my wife, she was waaay to good looking for me. Dom't really know how the hell I managed.

Marie Antoinette, Marylin Monroe, Grace Kelly, Lemmy Kilmister

Red wine or lager

Anyone really, I am easy going and if I get bored I'll just drink more, faster.

Reactions: Aerrol

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
1) Age, sex, location - 27, M, Northern B.C.

2) How did it first find this board - Looking for prospect info

3) Are you going the games in Either Sweden or German - No

4) Fav current oiler - Klefbom or Nurse

5) Fav former oiler - Smytty

6) Most hated former oiler and why - Nobody

7) What type of music are you into? - Rock/Rap

8) What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? - Don't know. I get like 10 days off total in the year.

9) What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? - Golf, video games, cars, and motorbikes

10) Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? - Asia. Lots of culture

11) What’s your favorite thing about your current job? - The people (also the worst part)

12) How would your 10-year-old self react to who you are now? - Good

13) Married, single Kids? - Married. No kids yet

14) What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? - Lying

15) If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? - Upgrade to a “forever” house, buy an R34 GTR, and invest the rest

16) If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? - Spend it with family

17) What is your hidden super power A HIDDEN SUPER POWER IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT MAY SURPRISE OTHERS OR JUST AMUSE PEOPLE - I can hit a golf ball really freaking far (like 400 yards)

18) If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? - A dog

19) What would be the title of your memoir? - Don’t know

20) What was your favorite holiday vacation - UK

21) Worst Vacation - None

22) Craziest thing you've done - Drifting cars

23) Four people from now or from history you'd have over for dinner for a conversation - Malcolm X, Wayne Gretzky, Ryan Reynolds, and Barack Obama.

24) Fav drink (booze or whatever) - Long Island Iced Tea

25) If you could--who on the board or site would you go out for a drink with - The Bry(i)ans.

Last edited:

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
1) 54, Male, Edmonton
2) 2004 lockout rants
3) See 1
4) The Oilers, McDavid is pretty good however Nuge and alot of others are pretty good too.
5) The Oilers(im not a big favourite oiler type of person)
6) I save my hate for fans
7) I have an eclectic taste in music, however, most of the time I can enjoy classical
8) Doing my wifes bidding? Though sometimes, not doing my wifes bidding is enjoyable too.
9) Ive played and coached alot of soccer. I also enjoy having full time employment.
10) No bucket list. I think we are goign to Scotland next year (grew up there)
11) I have alot of flexability.
12) He would continue to read and hold his judgement.
13) Married, four kids.
14) Asking for attention right after the oilers have been handed their butts.
15) Help my kids. Build a new garage.
16) Go home and spend it with the family.
17) I can still see with my original eyes.
18) A Hindu?
19) Still working on it.
20) Likely, a stay-cation. I can remember alot of good house parties.
21) Is such a thing possible?
22) Ill take the fifth on this one.
23) Thomas Aquinas, three of my friends.
24) Beer, currently I like hoppy IPA's
25) Id be up for it, one person or the other. Though depending on the company, a hoppy IPA could make it alot or just a little better.

Dohilers

Dec 18, 2011
BC
1) Age, sex, location
Old enough to remember the Gretzky years, M, and currently living in North Bang-cou-bear.

I think I saw Lowetide mention it on his website.

Nein.

4) Fav current oiler
Too obvious, so my favorite current Oiler whose last name doesn't begin with "Mc" is Larsson.

5) Fav former oiler
Esa Tikkanen. Such a jerk. He was highly entertaining.

Don't have one. I'm not going to hate someone I've never met because of a game I'm not even playing. That's just stupid.

The best way I can think of to describe my taste in music would be to picture a bear roaring while bouncing around in an electrified cage as a washing machine full of rocks on a spin cycle crashes down a steep hill. It's pretty great.

Become one with the couch and let the hours slip away as I blow up video game monsters.

Graphic design, writing, music, and hockey. I've just always been creative, and curious about how things work, and trying to see if I can do it.

I don't really have one. I've been pretty much everywhere I wanted to go.

I do graphic & web design / development. It's always a good feeling seeing a random person wandering around in public wearing a shirt you created.

Considering I expected I'd be a pro wrestler when I was a kid, I'd probably be extremely disappointed to note that I'm not the muscle-bound badass I assumed I would be.

Common-law for nearly 2 decades. I'm more than enough child for my girlfriend to deal with.

Canucks fan. Like the Flames all you want, but I draw the line at the Canucks.

Spend some of it on frivolous things and stick the rest in savings.

Die, unless I'm being abducted by aliens, in which case I'd likely become a probing pin cushion. I don't look forward to either one.

Considering how many death threats I've received over the years and not died, I'm pretty sure I'm invincible.

Some sort of carnivore. I'd definitely love to be able to maul dumb people who absolutely deserve it. "Yes, you should definitely approach that wild animal armed with only the flash on your phone so you can get a really good picture from 5 feet away. What could possibly go wrong?"

"That Didn't Turn Out How I Expected"

Vegas for big UFC events. I love hockey, but there's nothing as satisfying as seeing someone get kicked in the face so hard you're surprised they don't walk out of the cage with their nose on the back of their head.

21) Worst Vacation
Probably the one where I got shot at taking a poop in the woods.

Got into a fist fight with someone a foot taller than me who outweighed me by 100lbs. I still have no idea how I don't have a frying pan-sized dent in my forehead.

I'd pick four people from now because it would be a pretty weird and one-sided conversation talking to four corpses.

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout from North Coast Brewing. Hard to find in BC, unfortunately.

I don't know anyone on here well enough to want to sit down and converse with them, let alone go for a drink.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad