Get to know your fellow OHL posters!

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Stole this from the Oilers board, figured why not do something similar here for us junior hockey fanatics.

1)Age/sex/location
2) Single/Married/Kids
3) Occupation
4) Where were you born
5) How did you find this site
6) How did you come up with your screen name
7) Explain your avatar
8) OHL team you support
9) How long have you supported your team
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year
12) Favorite OHL based media personality
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included)
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included)
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol)

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
1)Age/sex/location - 30/Male/Sarnia
2) Single/Married/Kids - Happily Single
3) Occupation - Material Handler in the Valley
4) Where were you born - Hamilton, ON
5) How did you find this site - Banned from the NOOF once upon a time, ended up here.
6) How did you come up with your screen name - Letterkenny
7) Explain your avatar - Stamkos rocking the playoff blonde
8) OHL team you support - Sarnia Sting
9) How long have you supported your team - 11 years
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 4
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - Yes
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Always enjoyed listening to the Knights radio guys
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Blast from the past and say Bill Kelso
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - Tough to say as of now but I'm thinking SSM
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 15
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - St Mikes was a blast, The Aud as well
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Rees, cant wait to see him back from injury
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - Aidan Hughes...lol
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Anthony Salinitri
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - Toss up between Jordan Ernst and Justin Fazio
21) Favorite OHL player of all time to watch on your team and one from another team - Stamkos and McDavid
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Kody Musselman and Corey Perry
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - Every year around playoff time
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Peterborough Petes
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - Windsor

1)Age/sex/location - 50/m/St Thomas
2) Single/Married/Kids - married 2 kids
3) Occupation - Supervisor
4) Where were you born - London
5) How did you find this site - link from another site
6) How did you come up with your screen name - short form of my usual name(PhlyerPhanatic31)
7) Explain your avatar - my own design
8) OHL team you support - London
9) How long have you supported your team - around 48 yrs
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 6(over 40 jerseys in collection)
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - season ticket holder for 48yrs
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Mike Stubbs
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Gene Pereira
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - Owen Sound
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 10 or so
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - Mississauga/Sarnia
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Perrot
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - Max Jones
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Adrian Carbonara
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - Robert Thomas
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Tyler Parsons/Mike Richards
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Phil Varone and Andreas Athanasiou (honorable mentions Pat Maroon, Nazem Kadri and Akim Aliu)/ visitors: Sean Avery/ Cal Clutterbuck / Bill Bowler / Cam Janssen / Bobby Ryan and many many more
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - 3-60-3 season and trading Santino Centorame and Kyle Platzer for a puck bag
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - North Bay
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - Kitchener/Windsor and Owen Sound...Erie fans

Last edited:
Reactions: BoxerMax

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
1)Age/sex/location - 35/M/Woodstock
2) Single/Married/Kids - Married 1 child
3) Occupation - Sales
4) Where were you born - Woodstock
5) How did you find this site - Link from a tweet
6) How did you come up with your screen name -
7) Explain your avatar - I'm not creative and am a Knights fan
8) OHL team you support - London Knights
9) How long have you supported your team - 20ish years - Only got to go to the Ice House ( London Gardens ) once
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 1
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - No on the waiting list plan to attend as many as I can 20 plus
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Mike Stubbs
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Don't have names but some very uneducated ones are really annoying
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - Owen Sound Attack
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 4
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - The Aud
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Andrew Perrott - ( I like his style and it doesn't come around as often anymore )
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - Tyler Johnson - I can't really put my finger on it but the team doesnt seem to play with confidence in front of him even compared to Kooy
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Josh Nelson - has shown flashes of brilliance so far after very limited exposure last year
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - Adrian Carbonara
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - David Bolland ( Knights) Mike Richards ( Rangers - especially at center ice of the John Labbatt Centre )
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Thats a tough one Im not a negative person
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - When Bo Horvat scored the Robertson Cup winning goal with less than a second left I didnt think I'd ever see that not in a movie.
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Owen Sound Attack I admire how they build from within and are the anti London in the sense of being a small market team but still succeed.
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - Windsor Spitfires - there twitter guy blocked me :)

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Hey Ferda... by the way when are you coming down to London for some Captain Morgan's?

1)Age/sex/location 33/M/London
2) Single/Married/Kids... married with 3 girls that hate hockey
3) Occupation: retired. In school
4) Where were you born london
5) How did you find this site migrated from the noof
6) How did you come up with your screen name. My licence plate is Go Knights and my favourite player was Rob Schremp
7) Explain your avatar. Can argue Bill Murray he is the embodiment of the philosophy that live by.
8) OHL team you support Knights and any team that is not Windsor/Kitchener
9) How long have you supported your team since the last year of the ice house... 99?
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own. 6
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year. Season ticket holder from 2001 to 2007 then moved away. Likely see 10 to 20 games this year. Probably a few down your way Ferda.
12) Favorite OHL based media personality Stubbs
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality. Correction.... it's the FLINT announcers not Erie (they are decent.)
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year Oshawa
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) 11?
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) St. Mike's that place was crazy
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for. Andrew Perrot has the most going for him.
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about Rowe and Foudy. Both are projects and might get there eventually just a bit surprised they were taken when they were. But london drafts so late in the first rnd I get it
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year. Carbonara love the kid he is great
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster if Mete if he comes back. Thomas if he doesnt
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team Rob Schremp that man could dangle. And McDavid and that is saying a lot considering I watched Crosby, McKinnon, Stamkos etc in junior. There has been no better player to take the ice hands down.
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team. Trevor Cann and Steve Downie
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud. The John Taveres trade... Can t think of a better one. Maybe Horvats OHL winning goal at the buzzer.
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be. Sting cause the suck and need support.
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol)[/QUOTE] Windsor... seriously Eww!

Last edited:

Medway Bear

Sep 8, 2011
1)Age/sex/location - Old/Mind your own buasiness/here
2) Single/Married/Kids - Yes/No/Not that I know of
3) Occupation - Old guy
4) Where were you born - Hospital
5) How did you find this site - Google
6) How did you come up with your screen name - First hockey team I followed
7) Explain your avatar - I'm lazy
8) OHL team you support - Kitchener Rangers
9) How long have you supported your team - 19 Years
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 1
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - yes
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - No one
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - No one
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - I don't have enough fingers
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - Belleville
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - None
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - None
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - None
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - None
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Derek Roy and Stephen Lyle
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - None
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - Financing 1,000 extra seats
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Kingston, KBC rules!!
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - As you said to be nice, I think it best that you Hunt(er) down this answer, but don't take all Knight.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Hey Ferda... by the way when are you coming down to London for some Captain Morgan's?

1)Age/sex/location 33/M/London
2) Single/Married/Kids... married with 3 girls that hate hockey
3) Occupation: retired. In school
4) Where were you born london
5) How did you find this site migrated from the noof
6) How did you come up with your screen name. My licence plate is Go Knights and my favourite player was Rob Schremp
7) Explain your avatar. Can argue Bill Murray he is the embodiment of the philosophy that live by.
8) OHL team you support Knights and any team that is not Windsor/Kitchener
9) How long have you supported your team since the last year of the ice house... 99?
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own. 6
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year. Season ticket holder from 2001 to 2007 then moved away. Likely see 10 to 20 games this year. Probably a few down your way Ferda.
12) Favorite OHL based media personality Stubbs
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality. The guys in Erie.
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year Oshawa
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) 11?
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) St. Mike's that place was crazy
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for. Andrew Perrot has the most going for him.
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about Rowe and Foudy. Both are projects and might get there eventually just a bit surprised they were taken when they were. But london drafts so late in the first rnd I get it
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year. Carbonara love the kid he is great
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster if Mete if he comes back. Thomas if he doesnt
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team Rob Schremp that man could dangle. And McDavid and that is saying a lot considering I watched Crosby, McKinnon, Stamkos etc in junior. There has been no better player to take the ice hands down.
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team. Trevor Cann and Steve Downie
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud. The John Taveres trade... Can t think of a better one. Maybe Horvats OHL winning goal at the buzzer.
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be. Sting cause the suck and need support.
Windsor... seriously Eww![/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you would want me to come down after the last 3 Sting/Knights games we watched together ended up in my favor...lol. Let me know when you want to come down to Sarnia for a game and I'll grab your seat...but my section really don't like Knight fans so you better wear my Stammer jersey. ;)

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Some of my answers have Kitchener and Owen Sound.

I was raised in Kitchener most of my life.

I was a STH in Missy for a season while in College as well.

But I have only lived in Owen Sound for a year and a bit.

1)Age/sex/location 27/Male/Owen Sound
2) Single/Married/Kids Married and a daughter due January
3) Occupation Service
4) Where were you born Windsor
5) How did you find this site Got sick of the noof
6) How did you come up with your screen name just found it catchy
7) Explain your avatar Downtown OS in the 50's
8) OHL team you support Currently Owen Sound. Was a Rangers for for 15 years while living there
9) How long have you supported your team Moved here 1 year ago
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own 4
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year Yes I am
12) Favorite OHL based media personality Twitter: Owen Sound. Paper: Rangers report. TV: Niagara
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality I can't stand Terry Doyle.
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year Owen Sound Or Soo
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) 25 at least
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) Madhouse of McDougal AKA WIndsor arena.
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for Igor Chibrikov
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about Zac Bowman
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year Aidan Dudas
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster Chase Campbell
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team Evan McGrath and Jordan Staal
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team Never had one from my team but I really disliked Josef Sladok from Plymouth. What a goon he was.
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud- Giving up a shorthanded goal 2 mins into the season lol
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be Aside from teams in Cities s i've lived in before id have to say Flint.

London.

BoxerMax

Nov 6, 2010
1)Age/sex/location: 39/Male/Marthaville
2) Single/Married/Kids: CL/ 0 kids
3) Occupation: Sales Manager
4) Where were you born: Sudbury
5) How did you find this site: Found it when the Noof was dying
6) How did you come up with your screen name: My late dog
7) Explain your avatar: My Stammer memoribila
8) OHL team you support: Sarnia Sting
9) How long have you supported your team: 1994
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own: 2
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year: Not a season ticket holder, but I will be at almost all of them.
12) Favorite OHL based media personality: Terry Doyle
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality: Ryan Pyette
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year: Sting, just dreaming, lol, Actually, Owen Sound
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included): 13 (15 after Nov 5th)
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included): Plymouth (The restaurant attached to the rink has the best pizza and beer.)
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for: Was Rees but now Kammerer
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about: Hughes
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year: Hatcher
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster: Kammerer
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team: Jon Sim/Conner McDavid
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team: JC Campagna/Aaron Ekblad (has nothing to do with his on ice play)
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud: Sting losing to Guelph 9-1 in 2003 Playoffs. Left the game after the 2nd period it was so bad.
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be: Ottawa (best jerseys in sports)
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol): Knights of course

Last edited:

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Stole this from the Oilers board, figured why not do something similar here for us junior hockey fanatics.

1)Age/sex/location 56/male/St.Catharines
2) Single/Married/Kids married/2 kids
3) Occupation realtor
4) Where were you born Montreal
5) How did you find this site google
6) How did you come up with your screen name i'm a dogs fan
7) Explain your avatar no explanation
8) OHL team you support Ice Dogs
9) How long have you supported your team since inception/season ticket holder
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own 2
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year yes
12) Favorite OHL based media personality Terry Doyle
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year Too Early
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) 9
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) Ottawa
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for Philip Tomasino
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about Zach Shankar
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year Elijah Roberts
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster Ben Jones
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team Marcel Dionne St.Catharines Blackhawks previously my team Connor McDavid...man can that kid skate!
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team

Nabru

Aug 29, 2009
1)Age/sex/location - N/A
2) Single/Married/Kids - N/A
3) Occupation - N/A
4) Where were you born - N/A
5) How did you find this site - N/A
6) How did you come up with your screen name - Resembles an NHL team
7) Explain your avatar - N/A
8) OHL team you support - London
9) How long have you supported your team - Before they were good
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 0
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - Nope, 2-3
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Neate Sager/Reed Duthie
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Terry Doyle/Gene Pereira/Mike Farwell
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - Attack
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - Most current/a few old
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - Guelph/Sarnia (current)
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Regula
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - Moskal
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Regula/Perrott
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - N/A
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team -Dave Bolland, Greg Campbell/Dan Paille
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - N/A
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud- 1: Knights/Spits 2004 playoffs, 10-6 Knights win including a Knights goal from own blueline
2: Knights/Whalers 2002 playoffs, Whalers score a “goal” along the ice that slides under the side of the net. The goal counts.

24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Saginaw as they understand how to treat visitors unlike most other OHL cities
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - I don't really hate other teams anymore, I'm just repulsed by a lot of fans. Current Niagara IceDogs ownership you can add.

Last edited:

StingDrone

Sep 21, 2017
topof106.tumblr.com
1) Age/Sex/Location: 50s/M/Port Huron MI
2) Single/Married/Kids: Married/2 kids
3) Occupation: Mental Health Worker
4) Where were you born: Flint MI
5) How did you find this site: Surfing online for OHL news
6) How did you come up with your screen name: A drone is a male bee. I am a male fan of the Sarnia Sting
7) Explain your avatar: The scoreboard from Sarnia Arena cropped from a picture I took there in 1995
8) OHL team you support: Sarnia Sting
9) How long have you supported your team: Since 1994
10)Number of team jerseys you own: 1
11)Are you a season ticket holder: Yes
12)Favorite OHL based media personality: Current- Terry Doyle. All-Time- Original Sting radio announcers George Heath and Murray Vosbourgh
13)Least favorite OHL based media personality: Can't think of anyone I dislike
14)Your pick to win the OHL championship this year: My heart says Sarnia but my head says one of the other 15 teams that qualify for the playoffs
15)How many different OHL arenas have you attended a game at (old rinks included): 13
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included): Saginaw - the Spirit fans are always nice to visiting fans
17)Rookie on your team you have the most hope for: Jamieson Rees
18)Player on your team you have your concerns about: Aiden Hughes
19)Player on your team you feel will step up this year: Justin Fazio
20)Favorite player on your team's current roster: Adam Ruzicka
21)Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team: Trevor Letowski and Fred Brathwaite (from the pre-Sting era)
22)Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team: No Sting player comes to mind. Other teams: Jesse Boulerice and Jeff Kugel
23)A moment that caused you to go WTF out loud: Losing to 7 seed SSM in Round 1 of the 2016 playoffs
24)If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be: I can not pick a second team
25)Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol): Flint Firebirds. To say their fans are rude and obnoxious is an understatement. And their PA announcer has yet to realize that he works in the OHL, not the WWE

Last edited:

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario

1)Age/sex/location - 46/M/Wallaceburg,On
2) Single/Married/Kids - Happily Single/No kids but spoil 5 nices & nephews
3) Occupation - Woodworking
4) Where were you born - Wallaceburg,On
5) How did you find this site - came over from the NOOF
6) How did you come up with your screen name - Play on words (not lazy at all) + used to sell recliners/furniture
7) Explain your avatar - favourite hockey logo
8) OHL team you support - Spitfire fan, Sting season ticket holder
9) How long have you supported your team - 1991 and passively for years prior
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - 6
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - season ticket holder of the Sting but take in about a half dozein in Winsor and Guelph and a couple in London during the coarse of the year and usually 1 or 2 others in other rinks
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Steve Bell from yesteryear, toady? i'm not sure really
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Many of the rinkside reporters (Owen Sound and North Bay immediately come to mind), maybe Montague in SSM from the booth
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 10-12ish
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - The old Barn in Windsor is #1. Today probably Guelph
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Starikov
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - none (if pressed Corcoran)
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Boka
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - DiPietro
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - a part of me wants to say Eric Stamp but I'll go Ryan Ellis from Windsor, from elsewhere Lindros or McDavid
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Jason Stos or Adam Young, Many MANY player from London but Domi may take the top prize
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - google 'Jeff Kugel'
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Guelph
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - LONDON KNIGHTS

Reactions: SebJHockey

FlyersColts97

Dec 5, 2016
1)Age/sex/location

21/Male/Ontario

2) Single/Married/Kids

Single

3) Occupation

Student

4) Where were you born

Simcoe County

5) How did you find this site

No idea

6) How did you come up with your screen name

First letter of my name, last name and birth year

7) Explain your avatar

Don't have one lol

8) OHL team you support

Barrie

9) How long have you supported your team

My entire life

10) Number of your teams jerseys you own

None sadly

11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year

I'm not

12) Favorite OHL based media personality

Not sure

Not sure

14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year

Owen Sound

15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included)

Just the BMC

16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included)

N/A

17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for

Svechnikov

18) Player on your team you have your concerns about

Hawerchuk

19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year

Suzuki

20) Favorite player on your teams current roster

Svechnikov

21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team

Bryan Little/Chris Bigras (hometown guy)

Idk/ Nazem Kadri

Too many LOL

Windsor

London quite easily

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Eh, why not?

1)Age/sex/location - old enough, does it matter, behind the lens
2) Single/Married/Kids - ...
3) Occupation - I do this, I do that...
4) Where were you born - small town Ontario
5) How did you find this site - don't remember
6) How did you come up with your screen name - ...
7) Explain your avatar - it looked neat and it's a piece of me
8) OHL team you support - Windsor
9) How long have you supported your team - since early 90s.
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - two that I know of.
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - have been since 2001.
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Much respect for a lot of them.
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - none
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - tough to pick right now
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 23, I believe.
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) - SSM or Erie. Fans are as passionate as you can get and they're never boring games.
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Daniel D'Amico.
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - no comment
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Brock Baier
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - don't have one favourite
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Windsor: Cam Janssen; OHL: tough to narrow it down. I knew a lot of guys in earlier years.
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - I won't name specifics here.
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - Dale Mitchell hat-trick against Rimouski in 2009. We were elated.
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - I don't think I could.
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - I don't hate any team.

Last edited:

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
1)Age/sex/location - Old enough to have an opinion
2) Single/Married/Kids - ...
3) Occupation - A fan with an opinion
4) Where were you born - Between the Northern Circle and the Major City
5) How did you find this site - Was recommended by another poster
6) How did you come up with your screen name - Took the Secondary name of the City and flipped it behind the team name
7) Explain your avatar - Self explanatory
8) OHL team you support - OS Attack
9) How long have you supported your team - 17 years under the current name 7 years under the Platers name 24 total.
10) Number of your teams jerseys you own - Too many to count
11) Are you a season ticket holder, If not, how many games do you plan on attending this year - Season ticket holder of 18 years in recent years.
12) Favorite OHL based media personality - Mix of Fred Wallace
13) Least favorite OHL based media personality - Mike Farwell or Mike Stubbs
14) Your pick to win the OHL championship this year - Too early to tell
15) How many different OHL arenas have you attending a game at (old rinks included) - 16 or 17 rinks across 17 years in recent years.
16) Your favorite OHL rink to watch a game besides your own (old rinks included) Kingston (new), Mississauga, Niagara (new), Guelph, Windsor (new),
17) Rookie on your team you have the most hope for - Mitchell Russell
18) Player on your team you have your concerns about - Jacob Friend
19) Player on your team you predict will step up this year - Maksium Sushko
20) Favorite player on your teams current roster - Nick ( Magic Hands) Suzuki #37
21) Favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Bobby Ryan #9 and Drew Doughty # 8 (Guelph Storm)
22) Least favorite OHL player of all time on your team and one from another team - Centorame #8 and Akim Aliu (London Knight)
23) A moment that your team caused you to go WTF out loud - Every time Centormae had the puck in our defensive
24) If you had to pick a second OHL team to support, who would it be - Guelph Storm due to the connection to Owen Sound's early days
25) Least favorite OHL team (be nice lol) - London or Kitchener depending on the year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad