Felix Schutz - Sabres

I think that's it.

Rather Gingerly 1*

Constantin Braun - Kings
Philipp Gogulla - Sabres
Korbinian Holzer - Leafs
Felix Schutz - Sabres

I think that's it.

What numbers did they wear against Team Canada? I thought #20 and #27 had good talent. Enough to be drafted

OilerOlli*

I said it after the draft that it was a bad joke that Gawlik and Müller wasn't even drafted. :shakehead
They would had deserve it. But the nhl teams don't scout much in germany obviously.
They rather draft americans that are even too bad to play in college when they are 20 years or older. (vandevelde, Dee, Glasser by the oilers for example)

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
#20 Constantin Braun - Kings
#19 Philipp Gogulla - Sabres
#27 Korbinian Holzer - Leafs
#5 Felix Schütz - Sabres

I only saw a few minutes of the Germany/Canada game yesterday, how have Schutz and Gogulla looked? Judging solely on stats it looks like they're doing pretty well.

Kaktus*

Nodl was picked by the Flyers but he is not playing in WJC. He would improve Germans O for sure. He is a goal scorer. I do not know why he is not playing for his country.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Nodl was picked by the Flyers but he is not playing in WJC. He would improve Germans O for sure. He is a goal scorer. I do not know why he is not playing for his country.

Because Austria hasn't been a part of Germany for quite some time now. ;)

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Got that right. Ehrhoff is already nicknamed "The German Cannon", and the fans are crying out for Ron Wilson to give Goc a chance.

dont forget the Sharks future no.1 starter in Thomas Greiss who was only 19 last year and played for Germany in the Olympics. Hes the future no.1, i can almost guarantee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad