German Metzen jerseys

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Hey all,
Im having difficulties with this sizing chart, as I cant figure out what the units of measurement are.

I have two size 54's from them, both huge. Not at all like the RBK authentic 54s. To be fair, I thought they ran like those, and not like ccms when I first got them. The sleeve length for the Metzen 54s is dress like. The sleeve length I like is 24 inches. The sleeve length on the sizing chart for a 54 is 48. 48 what though? Its not cm. I should also mention that the chest and length is also a bit big. Seems to fit like a xxl or xxxl even. In a premier Id wear either a L or xl, and xl in ccm (usually)

Im thinking I go 50 this time around, but I cant be sure. Maybe someone can help me out quickly.

http://www.metzen-germany.de/index.p...mid=32&lang=en

Shadowthrone

Zombies Welcome
Sep 24, 2006
Franconia, Germany
Yeah, I'm 6 foot 4, athletic build and wear the 54's, they're pretty huge.

That said I just measured the jersey up and it's 48 cm sleeve length for the size 54 from the wrist to where the main piece of cloth is sewed on at the shoulder.

So the size chart should be spot on. :)

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Yeah, I'm 6 foot 4, athletic build and wear the 54's, they're pretty huge.

That said I just measured the jersey up and it's 48 cm sleeve length for the size 54 from the wrist to where the main piece of cloth is sewed on at the shoulder.

So the size chart should be spot on. :)

my size 54 is showing 28 inches from sleeve seam (right above numbers) to end of sleeve, which is like 71 cm long. im going to attach two images, one of what Im measuring, and one of it on. Norbert @ Metzen tells me I should try a 52, but Im concerned at the same sleeve length at 54 it still might be huge. What do you think?

WP_20130203_002_zpsd209d5da.jpg

WP_20130203_005_zpsbd6a04c5.jpg

Last edited:

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
over a 50?

also, you have the same jersey? If so, does your black one have the eagles on the sleeve? My white one does, but the black does not. The picture on his website shows them both as having them

Last edited:

Shadowthrone

Zombies Welcome
Sep 24, 2006
Franconia, Germany
over a 50?

also,you have the same jersey? If so, does your black one have the eagles on the sleeve? My white one does, but the black does not. The picture on his website shows them both as having them

No, I meant the Ice Tigers Jersey.

I've got a German national team jersey but it's from Nike.

Man, I don't know whether you should take a 50 or 52....

As I said, the sleeves are obviously different and shorter in relation to the body on my Metzen jersey, so that's why I came up with the 52.

Kind of odd that there are two different styles and sleeve sizes anyway..... :dunno:

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
you have the authentic, or the fan trinkot? Maybe thats the difference here. I think Im going to go with the 50 and see how that goes. The 54 is like a dress on me, so even if its a big snug (doubtful) it would be ok.

Shadowthrone

Zombies Welcome
Sep 24, 2006
Franconia, Germany
I have the fan edition, but I've seen plenty of authentics at the arena and it's the same jersey except for the material and sewn on patches etc....

You can see that on that page with the game worn Stastny jersey, too.

And well, the sleeve length on mine is exactly the 48 cm from the size chart on the Metzen page...

Anyway, good luck with your order, hope it fits you well :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad