German football season 2023/24

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
Yeah, he's been one of the best coaches in Europe for years. Wonder if the Bayern rumors materialize, as I can see Streich & Eberl having a very good relationship...though I'm still hoping he succeeds Nagelsmann if JN is only around through the euros.
heyhey @cgf , don't drink and post ;)

As someone who is from southern Baden and lives in Munich, Streich and the bavarian press would clash before his fist day and Streich and the higher ups in Munich who can't shut up for the live of them would clash within the first five minutes....just imagine what Streich would have said about the Qatar Deal :laugh:

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
heyhey @cgf , don't drink and post ;)

As someone who is from southern Baden and lives in Munich, Streich and the bavarian press would clash before his fist day and Streich and the higher ups in Munich who can't shut up for the live of them would clash within the first five minutes....just imagine what Streich would have said about the Qatar Deal :laugh:

I wouldn't have thought it possible before they got Eberl, but I can 100% see Max & Streich clicking.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
With the way things have been going at Bayern, that's probably exactly what would happen lol. But Eberl did say he's got some unexpected ideas for his trainer list...
I think streich will take at least an extended break

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Would make sense after how long he's been on the job. But I can also see him being ready for a different kind of challenge and eager to take it on while he's still got the energy for a big club gig.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Streich will perhaps coach the NT of Afghanstan, Iraq or African losers (no Nigeria, Senegal etc) at some point. But not because of the money. Something like Rudi Gutendorf did.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Football Germany is mad, because the NT switches from adidas to Nike from 27 to 34.
Interesting to see how many nationalists exist in our government (incl. Robert Habeck). Nobody told those idiots adidas isn't German since the 1990s anymore. LOL

Last edited:

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Yes, we Germ
And has links with Nazis.
Yes, we Germans all have. One grandpa was in Russia and one was in France. One uncle is MIA in Russia (never met him), one lost his leg an kidney aged 18 in Russia. Their bad. IMO they had better things to do than go to war. But what do I know?
The ones who survived this madness were democrats.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It sounds a lot like this will be Reus' last season with Dortmund.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Streich will perhaps coach the NT of Afghanstan, Iraq or African losers (no Nigeria, Senegal etc) at some point. But not because of the money. Something like Rudi Gutendorf did.
More like Winnie Schäfer! He was also at a club from North Baden (KSC) for a long time. And after a short interlude in Stuttgart (Weg kelt) he started the world tour. Maybe the man from South Baden has a similar career? ;)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Bayern doesn't have a whole lot to play for in Bundesliga anymore. They should be saving all their energy for Arsenal. Dortmund however needs every point they can to have a chance of a top 4 finish over Leipzig. They should bring their best performance today.

5-1 Bayern.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Was watching Elversberg for Wanner...who's a very fun talent, he'll be great for the Austrian NT...and Braunschweig's Hasan Kuruçay scored a really excellent penalty. Did not expect that from a 2nd division CB :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hopefully we can grab a goal in this second half, because Frankfurt started to come to terms with the first layer of our defense in those final 15ish minutes of the 1st half. If we let them keep growing into this game without hitting them back, we'll lose this.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Leverkusen isn't real. I had to leave the house when they were down 1-0. And of course I come back to them being on top 2-1, having scored their winner on added time.

Leipzig unable to get the win over Mainz at home, good to see.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Leverkusen isn't real. I had to leave the house when they were down 1-0. And of course I come back to them being on top 2-1, having scored their winner on added time.

Leipzig unable to get the win over Mainz at home, good to see.
Hugely emotional win coming right after Xabi’s announcement. Just had to win this game.

Reactions: JoVel

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4