• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Valliquette is a wannabee . He was a wannabee NHL player . He's a wannabee TV analyst . He has a wannabee analytics company. Their website looks like he had a 15 year old nephew design it. He's a total joke. If anybody took him seriously don't you think the Rangers would have hired him by now ?
He has a team that literally goes through every shot manually, nobody else is really doing that to the degree his company is. Free services like moneypuck are all automated and don't take true shot quality into account. Why clown Vally when he obviously knows the game well? Just because he wasn't a star goalie doesn't mean he lacks the knowledge. He has a way with words, is very articulate (same cannot be said for you), and what the flying f*** does the look of the website have to do with the behind-the-scenes work he and the team do?

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
NYRs being passivly mocked this am on NHL Radio as " old and slow " , while discussing how Carolinas system of speed and pressure gives reason to believe that the Devils will have a MUCH more difficult time coming back in this series.

It's the Rangers. Kind of like the Leafs too or the Bruins this year after the season they had. People wanted to see them fall just for that. There are teams that when shit happens to them they get mocked. When shit happens to the Canes or the Stars it's not the same and part of why is they're much smaller market teams in a non traditional markets.....and there's an underdog status that almost always goes with that. In a way the Isles and Devils also get a benefit from that being that rain or shine no matter what they do they'll never be as popular in the NYC metro area as the Rangers and no matter how good they are or how bad we are. This business of being a target for all these NHL pundits and other fanbases goes with the program of being a Rangers fan. Personally I don't worry all that much about what all these others think about us. You need thick skin to be a Rangers fan.

Reactions: The Gloaming

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
The way the Rangers have left Gallant hanging is a clear sign that a) he likely won’t be coming back and b) if by chance he does come back, he will be number one with a bullet on all of the preseason lists predicting who will be the first coach whacked next year.
which being the case means he should just be gone now rather than allow players to come to camp in poor shape again and then leave someone cleaning the mess up around the holidays. rip the scab off now, put players on notice of what is to come so they can make a conscious decision how they plan to show up to camp (prepared or not), and let whoever you bring in here eradicate this entitlement that has festered over the past few years.

Here’s a tip…

Valiquette played in the NHL. You and I didn’t.

He is universally recognized as one of the best analysts is hockey.

His analytic company is a gold mine. He has created a unique system that teams bid to get information from. He only sells information to certain teams. No one else has even tried to match what his company does. iIf he’s a wannabe, I’d like to be a wannabe too.

The Rangers are one of the teams that buy Valiquette’s data. I don’t thin anyone can afford him as an AGM. He makes way too much selling data.
I also dont think he wants that life right now. all he talks about even in private is how much he enjoys working with and developing kids to help them on their journey. he is in a perfect spot right now and he can do you work with msg while also doing everything else he wants to do on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad