OT: Georges St-Pierre

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
CAPTAIN CANADA :yo:

from RDS :

On en connaît maintenant un peu plus sur les projets de Georges St-Pierre à l’extérieur de l’octogone.

Selon le site latino-review.com, St-Pierre aurait obtenu un rôle dans le film Captain America : The Winter Soldier, la suite de The Avengers, dont la sortie est prévue en 2014.

GSP jouerait le rôle du vilain « Batroc the Leaper », un criminel bilingue qui ne détient aucun pouvoir surnaturel, mais qui excelle dans le combat aux poings et plus particulièrement dans l’art de la savate.

Le film mettra en vedette Chris Evans et sera réalisé par les frères Anthony et Joe Russo.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Well you know the US love to have a French guy as a villain. I would rather have GSP beat the **** out of Captain America (who we all know is the biggest juicer of all time) and that just be the movie. I would be so ok with that.

Can't wait for the lame French bad guy lines.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
"Simonac, Captain America is the most disrespectful Avenger I have ever met. Let's face eet estie, Batman is way cooler."

FTR: I realize he's DC, but it's true.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
A stereotypical Frenchman savate fighter? I can't wait to see how GSP handles that.

I hope he has the moustache.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Actually a good choice considering who the character is. Now I guess we shall see if St-Pierre can act at all.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Actually a good choice considering who the character is. Now I guess we shall see if St-Pierre can act at all.

It's going to be hard to release a movie with GSP in it, considering he won't be able to finish his lines.
These never get old.

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
batroctheleaper.jpg

sure looks like GSP :D

DDIHH

Oct 28, 2005
That movie needs a legit enforcer like Matt Kassian to win it all.

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
It may not be that bad, he definetly wouldn't be the first athlete to take on a movie role.
I still think this should go to JCVD though, just seems perfect for it.

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
It may not be that bad, he definetly wouldn't be the first athlete to take on a movie role.
I still think this should go to JCVD though, just seems perfect for it.

seriously thought it would
he had expressed interest, and then rumors started flying out about batroc being in the movie and then out of nowhere George "Hi respec my happonent" st-pierre is cast.

me thinks Dana White had a hand in this. Regardless, I love GSP cause he's a fantastic human being so i'm happy about this.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Captain America: " you are scared "

Batroc: " Ouatte ? you sink I'm scareud of you ? you are crésii, maine ! you will si on Sateurdé "

HAHA well done. I also liked his answer after the Shields fight : " My aille, can't nothing, ave to go hôspitolle."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad