Geno Loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
Someone post a picture of him with the cup, conn smythe, art ross, heart etc. then close this thread.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
i don't know about this "loser" talk from the number 1 hockey loser next to Barry Melrose, Mike Milbury, etc.

i would give Malkin $10M a year before i even think of giving Don Cherry 10 cents.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Typical Cherry garbage from a bias fool...

This is the guy that kisses Darcy Tucker and says “[Marchand is] a hockey player. He’s a dirty little hockey player — a great dirty little hockey player. I think the world of him.†but hates Matt Cooke.

This is a guy that has a video package saying how great Yashin was but now Malkins a loser.

When will people understand that this guy does nothing for hockey but be the NHL's blowhard. He is the Canadian version of trash TV and 9 times out of 10 is just saying things so people will watch him. He's Howard Stern... he's Amanda Bynes... he's the train wreck that people love to watch and to stupid to understand its a show.

Feb 12, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
This made me lose a lot of respect for Cherry. the dude was the MVP of the league last year, and all of a sudden he's a dog in his eyes.

I know the guy has slumps, but he's no dog, and any team would pay 9.5 a year to have him.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
malkin.jpg

geno-bo.jpg

:D

Seriously though, somebody needs to put Cherry in a home and fast. We all know he hates Russians, but this is just a whole new level of nonsensical gibberish...even for him. What does that cave-dwelling dinosaur know about winning??? Nothing.

Oh wait...I guess Geno needs to win at least 4 Calder Cups before he's a winner then eh? :sarcasm:

Feb 12, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
malkin.jpg

geno-bo.jpg

:D

Seriously though, somebody needs to put Cherry in a home and fast. We all know he hates Russians, but this is just a whole new level of nonsensical gibberish...even for him. What does that cave-dwelling dinosaur know about winning??? Nothing.

Oh wait...I guess Geno needs to win at least 4 Calder Cups before he's a winner then eh? :sarcasm:

He just had all those trophies to compensate for what a loser he is. Russian Garbage

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
A guy who couldn't even hack it as a journeyman NHLer calling a Hart and CS trophy winner a loser is beyond ironic.

Lets keep things in perspective about Cherry: the guy was nothing but a no talent coal miner whose career consisted of a grant total of ONE NHL game.

Once again, just because the old fool is still given a sounding board by the media, doesn't mean he has any credibility.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
And canadians wonder why folks in the U.S. think their culture can be somewhat "weird"..

There's obviously a demand up there for "cray cray", xenophobic opinions towards highly successful hockey players. Don Cherry fills that demand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad