OT: General UFC/MMA/boxing discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Isn't it arount 9?
Btw stream anyone ?

Rojadirecta has a few, I meant the final fight.

[edit] accroding to RDS, main fight will start around 11:30pm

Last edited:

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
It's on now.

Do you guys think Lemieux will win?

Edit : Ok nevermind, he's gonna destroy him :laugh:

Last edited:

68*

Man I don't understand how he generates the power in some of his punches. Like the last knockdown for example, his arm barely moved. It wasn't a full swing yet it was strong enough to knock N'Dam down.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
Man I don't understand how he generates the power in some of his punches. Like the last knockdown for example, his arm barely moved. It wasn't a full swing yet it was strong enough to knock N'Dam down.

Weight transfer timed perfectly. The power in the arms starts in the ground and resides in the legs and then the arms finish the transferred power.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal

Yeah, that came out of nowhere...

Has he even ever been in a fight that long?

realtalk11

Oct 7, 2013
this fight entertained me a lot. Thought boxing was dead but lemieux is my new fav fighter.

that left.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Lemieux reminds me of Mike Tyson.

But, he's going to have to improve his defense if he wants to be able to last against GGG. He definitely should fight another top 10 fighter in the division before he fights Golovkin.

Maybe the loser of Cotto-Canelo. The winner of that fight should fight Golovokin. And Lemieux can take the winner of that fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad