OT: General Travel Thread - Italy 2K19 has come and gone

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I'm going to the Catskills for 10 days starting this Saturday, does that count? The art and general culture is a bit lacking compared to Italy, but the dry fly fishing will be top notch.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
upload_2019-5-13_20-22-59.jpeg

For you golfers, Tobiano in Kamloops exceeding all my xpectations.
Very hard course tho, but just stunning.

This was view from patio

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
****, that looks awesome.

Trying to plan a trip this summer with the boys, easier said than done

I’m lucky, 2 childhood friends that I’m still very close with moved to BC, so have a yearly trip always planned every year. Okanogon is just stunning.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I’m lucky, 2 childhood friends that I’m still very close with moved to BC, so have a yearly trip always planned every year. Okanogon is just stunning.
That's awesome. My friends and I have done a snowboarding trip 4 of the last 5 years and would just golf every weekend. I want to do a golf trip this year though.

We were thinking northeast US, but courses seem to be a bit scarce up there.

Might look into Williamsburg, Virginia. Some pretty nice courses in that area

Reactions: bennysflyers16

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
My girlfriend and I went to Italy for two weeks last year and it was by far the best vacation I’ve ever had. Seeing these photos from Dancing Panther are bringing me back to it all.

Tuscany was breathtaking. Rome is just insanely jaw dropping. But the Amalfi Coast has to be my favorite place on earth. I’ve never felt more relaxed and zen in my entire life.

I almost wanted to go back again. We’re going to Spain next month, flying to Barcelona, taking the train making stops in Valencia and Seville before finishing in Madrid.

Last edited:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
this happened to me when i flew out to minnesota for work a few weeks back. If it happens again tonight, you'll all know my face from the news. I get in way too late this evening to be randomly visiting gateways in Minneapolis.

Update: flight was supposed to take off at 850. I'm still sitting at gate B1. They got about 30 mins before the company bought beers wear off and then it's all downhill from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad