General OT Thread #30: BNTG doesn't have time for your cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
first?
anyway, we're doomed this year. who'd going to get hurt first? money on Poms.

Billy Mays Here*

Starting an 8 week wellness program on Monday since I got nothing better to do this summer. Workouts, massage therapy, nutrition, all that good stuff. I weigh 213 right now, will be interesting to see how much healthier I become as I progress through this program.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Starting an 8 week wellness program on Monday since I got nothing better to do this summer. Workouts, massage therapy, nutrition, all that good stuff. I weigh 213 right now, will be interesting to see how much healthier I become as I progress through this program.

insurance discount? we get $500 taken off our deductible for doing this.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Do bicep curls help your biceps get bigger ? My friends don't seem to think so.

What's a good way to get thinner ?

Depends on the quantity and how much you are lifting. I'd say yes. Unless you are doing a bunch will small weight just to work up a sweat. As for straight up losing weight, I'd say running. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks after being stagnant for the winter. All of it just from running 3-5 miles a day.

EDIT: Also, I'm also eating a lot better. Drinking more water and then having 1 of my 2 meals a day just fruit.

I'm pretty sure I get half credit for this title, which I will gladly accept.

x2. Thats you and me.

Last edited:

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
there's currently one on top, one on the bottom, and one to the right side. Ad Choices indeed.

hey, i got an email from Ubisoft saying they got haxored and i should change my password. i don't remember ever signing up on their site. i needn't be worried, right?

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Depends on the quantity and how much you are lifting. I'd say yes. Unless you are doing a bunch will small weight just to work up a sweat. As for straight up losing weight, I'd say running. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks after being stagnant for the winter. All of it just from running 3-5 miles a day.

EDIT: Also, I'm also eating a lot better. Drinking more water and then having 1 of my 2 meals a day just fruit.

x2. Thats you and me.
Thanks ill try that.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
there's currently one on top, one on the bottom, and one to the right side. Ad Choices indeed.

hey, i got an email from Ubisoft saying they got haxored and i should change my password. i don't remember ever signing up on their site. i needn't be worried, right?

It's linked to their Uplay service, I believe. So if you own any Ubisoft games, you have an account.

Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy Games, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad