General OT Thread #26: The #NHLisback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
We're still on this NHL is back edition? its been going strong for month, damn this thread needs to be killed.

On a positive note with the upcoming inventory audit we have all the higher ups actually give a **** about their responsibilities for about three days

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
f7Rkk6x.gif

Jarick

Doing Nothing
So I've been unemployed for 6 months.. been trying to get a new job the whole time.

Email after email with the words "unfortunately" in it are starting to become very disheartening.

Hang in there. My mom was two weeks from running out of unemployment (close to a year) before she found a job. She literally applied to 15-20 jobs per week.

Windchill is supposed to get to -40 tomorrow with 15-25mph winds.

If it's below -25 when I'm supposed to head out to class I'm just going to stay home. I already got frostbite once this winter walking to class, not a fan of getting it again.

Yikes. And my senior year of college I wouldn't go to class and it was nice out and I was two blocks away and my first class was GOLF. :laugh:

Long Underwear is amazing.

I wasn't able to find long underwear at Target. I did just get some sweet new moisture wicking fleece sweat pants for outdoor hockey / laying around the house like a slob.

But I've got to run to Fleet Farm anyway to get another pair of nice gloves for my kid, so I'll get some then.

There's no debate. Zooey = Goddess.

I'm back on the Zooey bandwagon.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Zooey is nothing special.

Come at me bros.

Also:debating whether or not to get GA floor pit tickets for the Jason Aldean concert next month. $53 each. T'would be an amazing experience. But $50 bucks...

...i also might have games that weekend. I just remembered that. ****

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Zooey is nothing special.

Come at me bros.

Also:debating whether or not to get GA floor pit tickets for the Jason Aldean concert next month. $53 each. T'would be an amazing experience. But $50 bucks...

...i also might have games that weekend. I just remembered that. ****

:D

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Julianne Hough. Kind of a nice reward for when I'll eventually have to watch "Safe Haven" with the fiance.

Meh. I thought watching the new Footloose could have an added benefit of having her in it, but she's not all that great.

Please note: i am in here bashing a handful(or more than a handful, if you know what i mean, :naughty: ) of very beautiful women, but that is only because they are celebrities, of which there are dozens, possibly hundreds, of even more beautiful and attractive celebrities out there. IRL, most of these women are unprecedented beauties. Except for Zooey.

Like Kelly Brook, Diora Baird, Jessica Biel, and Carrie Underwood :)

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Congrats Jarick on being engaged! Like someone else mentioned, it's been amazing to see the relationship progress from the beginning.

Welcome DirtyD!

New thread title ideas?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I cant think of any stereotypes about 27 year olds aside from being scared to enter their 30s, and that should probably be reserved for OT29 or something.

My suggestions suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad